Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / cant get image on hello world tut 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
how do i add the file directory i'm utterly baffled please help.

i take karate hi-ya! (lol)
bushido
Years of Service
User Offline
Um okay to be more specific i need to know how to make the hello world image in the options in tutorial one in the directory part. It just does not make sense to me help is appreciated .

i take karate hi-ya! (lol)
tempicek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2008 17:46
Quite a lack of some more info about the problem Would you be more specific? Or anyone else knows what is it about?
Comp Guru 910
Years of Service
User Offline
When you create your project, make sure that you remember where your project is saved on your computer. Thats the important step. Then just copy the media folder or the image that you want into the folder containing all of the your solutions files (second lowest folder where as debug is the lowest folder) I dont know the default directory cause I have mine saved to a specific folder.

My suggestion is to remake your project, and when you are about to create it, change the directory to something simple, then just copy the hello world pic into that folder

typos...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 09:19:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 09:19:22