Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Crap didnt do my order homework 8)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ordered FPSC online this morning and didnt realize after dropping my $53.00USD that I would have to wait until at least Monday for purchase verify and the download link to the FPSC program.

Dammit what am i going to do all weekend, was looking forward to sitting in this chair creating for the next 48 hours...LOLOL

just venting...

AdvancePC LLC - Custom Business/Gaming Systems
Sales(860)867-6849
Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 01:08
Quote: "just venting."

You could write in a notebook....

Image made by the overworked Biggadd.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 01:45
Yeah, I remember when I ordered my FPSC.... (Que music) Sitting outside at the corner mailbox, waiting for it to arrive. (We actually get our mail at the house.) It was January and very cold outside, but my computer monitor helped keep my hands warm. {had the whole computer with me for when it arrived) The guy at the end of the street let me run an extension cord out to the curb, good ole' mister Wilson. The cops gave me half eaten donuts to keep me alive.

Anyway (long story short)it arrived in 12 days, and my Mom yelled at me to come home. Yeah, those were good days. I still can't feel two of my fingers, but it was worth it.

Best.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 03:30
do what I do when I'm bored. search google for a random word and find the wikipedia page on it. read the entire page and click one of the "see also" links. just fill up on some information. as long as its interesting, i can do it for hours.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 03:37 Edited at: 20th Jan 2008 03:41
Quote: "Dammit what am i going to do all weekend, was looking forward to sitting in this chair creating for the next 48 hours...LOLOL"

If you have a copy of the manual from the Demo, then read it thoroughly.
If not, then go download the demo to get the manual and read it thoroughly.
(be sure to remember to uninstall the demo before you install the full version)

Any other extra time can be spent here in the forums searching the more interesting topics like "importing models & media", "ai scripts", or any other area of interest.

Pay close attention to the "stickies" at the top of the forum, because those threads have lots of info to read and tools to download.

That should give you something to do and also give you a head start on getting the most from FPSC.

Also, don't forget about the Search Subject Thread box at the bottom of this page.
It has most of your answers and keeps the forum clean because people don't need to repost the same question.

Welcome, and good luck!

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 13:24 Edited at: 20th Jan 2008 13:26
Or, you can get a jump start on the infamous Tips & Tricks guide (which btw, upon your FIRST question regarding FPSC, you will be recommended to go download it anyway)

It can be found in a sticky on this board, if short term memory serves me as well as it use to.

[EDIT]
Or, you can do what we do:

Go find useless posts such as this one and reply to them! Thus, making this an even more enjoyable community to be in and a part of.
[/EDIT]

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Urlforce:
Dude, I'd rather be declared a dbpro noob than an fpsc legend any day!
Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 18:40
When I ordered on Friday, I think someone at TGC was being nice and worked a little overtime to clear some orders.

Image made by the overworked Biggadd.
dada77
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 17:39 Edited at: 21st Jan 2008 17:41
They emailed the FPSC download link 5 hours after i placed the order thank you guys..so dont believe everything you read....lol they do verify orders on weekends...put 16 hours into app since Sat night...hehe..break time...sh-t its monday morning already

AdvancePC LLC - Custom Business/Gaming Systems
Sales(860)867-6849

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 13:22:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 13:22:56