Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Building Game Sucks???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
is my pc ??' o really building game sucks?? look this errors when i build my game.

1 error
this in story zone, dont appear anything and Freeze my pc
2 error
in other story zone the game closed.

3 error
Look my weapon!!

4 error
in a hud the game Freeze my pc

-------------------------------
i fund this text in files of my game.

CrashOn_01_24_08
--------------------
[COMMON]
PathToEXE=C:\Archivos de programa\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\MyGames\crekprueba4\Files\CrashOn_01_24_08.txt
[CEXE]
m_dwRuntimeErrorDWORD=Internal Code:12002
m_dwRuntimeErrorLineDWORD=9927
----------------------

please i need help.

-----------------
my pc details.
----------------
1 gb ram
Ati radeon 9250
2.8 ghz intel celeron.
-----------------
sorry for my english xD
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2008 09:57
1+2-you have to use the correct codec when making your video for the storyzone.
3- this is common, all you have to do is copy the textures into the games gamegore/guns ect ect

4-i have no idea what your trying to say

Themoreruler s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2008 22:23 Edited at: 25th Jan 2008 22:30
4- when i walk in a trigger zone with a text , this freeze my pc.
other, i´m walk in the game, and this freeze my pc, walk normaly.

thanks for 1-3

i´m go try with other codes.

but in 1 error some times this video is running, and other times this video dont appear.

in 2
always the video closed the game.

one last question.

what codes i need for the videos??

thanks and sorry for my english n_n
Themoreruler s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 00:12 Edited at: 26th Jan 2008 00:52
i play and finally works, but i play other time, and the game frezee my pc in some zones.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 07:20
do other games work on your comp that have these features?
If they do you may not be implementing them propperly; If they dont then it's your pc.
As for the codec (ko-dek) I am not really sure, you may want to write the tech support to see if they have the acceptable ones listed.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 07:47
If his game is building but freezing maybe he should check the version of directx he is possibly using. Not that this is the issue just a common cause that will freeze up fpsc games while playing them well in my experience anyways.

As far as the textures goes Disturbing13 is absolutely correct your textures are just missing from the gamecore/guns area

Just a footnote it is not uncommon for fpsc to crash there are many many scenerios for it to crash. Lee could better help you with what the crash code say's but in general when your building your game and it starts to crash you tend to back track what you put in and start pulling things until you se an improvement. Thats generally what I would do if things start going bad.

Another note I have noticed when a harddrive that you are working on if it is more the 70% filled it is not a good idea to build and test your game you will notice a slow down when building plus hangups that don't tend to have anything to do with fpsc rather its your pc dumping it bacause of it not able to handle the load. (I know sound strange but Ive seen this on 6 pc's so far)

Your PC Spec's seems fine to build a game. Just make sure your current on your direct x, then if this doesnt work then what I would do is unistall all of FPSC and reload it fresh to see if this will fix any of my issue's

Quote: "1+2-you have to use the correct codec when making your video for the storyzone."

You may want to let people know what codec your using. FPSC cut scene that comes with FPSC uses the cinepack codec at 25fps and the datarate is 848kbps and your video sample size is 24 bit video size 640x480
Be nice if we could use divx5 or higher compression and video quality is great.... but divx5 is a purchase codec and alot of people dont have it (big drawback)

Oh and your audio should be in ogg format....

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 13:22:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 13:22:06