Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / image comparation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everybody,
I have a question but first i have to explain what i have done and what i want do do next so ...
I have a videocamera that capture image from my screen ,,, the cam don't capture the entire screen just a little(400X400) of it ,,,
so i capture image from screen and store it into a file jpg ...I want to compare the jpg with the entire screen and i want to know exact cords(X,Y of the center of small image) of the image that i have store it ... i have think that i can analyze the small image and store into a matrix the RBG of each pixel but...then compare it to big image on screen(but i have to analyze the big img too) i think that wold last some time and i want that happend FAST , in a frame .
So if anybody have any ideeas or something plz help
Fable
Years of Service
User Offline
I almost get what you wan here . So you have an application that will take a screen shot of the screen, which you then want to compare to the whole screen and then im lost so maybe if you put exactly what you want to do i could help you out

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:20:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:20:54