Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Problem with ported code

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2008 03:16 Edited at: 28th Jan 2008 04:54
So I ported some code over from DBPro to try out my fresh install of DarkGDK, After a few minor snags (forgetting those pesky semi-colons! ) I got the program to compile and run, with one small problem.. It doesn't do what it does in DBPro .

DBPro:

DarkGDK:

That's the code, and what it does is takes the Font Sheet (Attached) and cuts it up into single characters then analyzes the input string and pastes the characters to the screen thus making the string in a custom font. And it works all fine and well in DBPro, but not DarkGDK.

I am a complete noob at C++ so go easy

EDIT: I found the problem lies somewhere in the Dissect function..

EDIT2: Further testing leads me to believe that the dbGetImage command is not implemented correctly in my program, even though it's the same syntax as the DBPro command. Also uploaded Original DBP source.

If you have X-ray vision, can you see through your own eyelids?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Saiochi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2008 05:53
And I fixed it

If anyone wants a custom font program, here she is!

Enjoy!

If you have X-ray vision, can you see through your own eyelids?
Ghthor
Years of Service
User Offline
Has Anyone Ever Had Problems with dbInk

always gives me a black screen, no matter what Foreground and Background colors are.

Taco Justice

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:27:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:27:16