Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help please im new

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i know this sounds a little offscale but im kind of new in this whole programming stuff and everything is kind of new to me especially visual c++ 8 so yeah. my question is, How do I erase the projects from the project display menu? or how do i make it disapear from the display? you see, since im sorta new i tried to follow the tutorials to start on hello world! but i started on the wrong program file so i tried to erase it to restart under the requested file but i cant seem to erase it from there and its getting a little enoing especially since i cant find it anywere in the help menu. so somebody please shed some light on a lost newb so i can know what to do please. i will be grateful.

Yordan
monotonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 15:16
To erase a project from the solution, just right click o the project's root in the project explorer window and click delete (this will not work if you click on the solution node).

Or you can just click on the File menu and click close solution and create a new one, then just manually delete the project directory after!

The Sun is trying to kill me!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:19:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:19:37