Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / build error/can't find file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just recently got the ms visual C++ 2008 express pack with Dark GDK and DirectX (August 07) Whenever I open a file into ms visual from Dark GDK or open the GDK wizard inside visual, it opens. But the problem is whenever i try 2 debug the files it tells me that there's a build error and it can't find the file: some destination with a .exe extension (I don't know why you would need an executable for that) Can someone help me out, it would be much obliged!

Don't Clap, Just Throw Money!
Theone2k
Years of Service
User Offline
I had That problem too. was because I didnt have the install setup properly look at the instalation and wizzards post and check you have everything setup properly. even though its listing a different error following that is what fixed mine.
ketchup mustard
Years of Service
User Offline
THX theone2k, i will definately work on it!

ketchup mustard
Years of Service
User Offline
k, I changed sum things. I went 2 tools>options>Projects & Solutions>VC++ Directories amd i added the destinations from Dark GDK and DirectX (Aug 07) for the library and include files (just like the installation .pdf document said 2 do) Afterwards, it gave this error
I feel this much closer || =) Thank you for ur kind patronage Theone2k

ketchup mustard
Years of Service
User Offline
i fixed it^^ thx 4 the hlp!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:19:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:19:01