Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / SWORD: On hold to autumn

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 16:07 Edited at: 25th Jun 2003 16:10
My project Sword was going all fine and all (except for my team invite) until suddenly my DBpro crashed because of me installing patch 4 and I can't repair it and patch 4.1 didn't solved anything. So I'm going to release my backup file that is lying on my lycos account for public. I'm doing this to see if maybe now someone is interested in joining my project. In other case I'm going to try to fix and clean up the mess on my hard drive and probably upgrade my comp (Intel p3 800Mhz, Riva TNT 32MB) is a little bit in the edge. But now its summer and I will probably do that when returned from holiday in August. Mean while try the alpha version.

OBSERVE! REMEMBER ALL MATERIAL INCLUDE CODE IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME AND NO ONE MAY USE IT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!

Download portal: http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakportalen/

Screenshots:

If image tag didn't worked:

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/Drakportalen/fullsize/SCREEN1.jpg

Paste the URL into ur browser. And there are 4 images just change "SCREEN1" to "SCREEN2" and so on...

www.drakportalen.dot.nu
Drakportalen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 16:51
And here are some more images:

From the chat and game IDE menu:

Concept art:

Sword model (untextured at this shot):

Just a little arow, it has a crossbow to but ain't got uploaded shots of that:

Like I said try the alpha version its at 4.17 Mb and zipped. but remember to extract befor running the .exe

www.drakportalen.dot.nu
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 18:33
hey that looks pretty cool although my hardware won't permit me to play it i hope you get your pro working to continue the game though

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Drakportalen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 19:18 Edited at: 25th Jun 2003 19:19
Yeah I hope to I'll get a grip of my comp. has anyone tried it?

If you missed it heres the download: [href]http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakportalen [/href]

www.drakportalen.dot.nu
Drakportalen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 14:37
Has somebody tested it? If so please write you comments.

www.drakportalen.dot.nu
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 15:43
you know if you want things not to be used dont' state they're copywritten as a forum post wouldn't hold up in cort - just write at the bottom of all of the jpg's the words

Copyright(c) 2003 (yourname). All Rights Reserved

and keep them upon your HDD in that state, then DO NOT update those make sure they're in a place which you can access but not edit them
i might try it out later when i have time

I pride myself that i don't kill...
well not without a good reason

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:19:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:19:46