Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / GDK Problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2008 21:06
Hi, I recently downloaded DarkGDK to see what it does, but there seem to be some issues although, they may be me doing something stupid.

My biggest problem is this, the line
should display the model mandolin.x on the screen. When I debug inside Visual C++, only a black screen is displayed. However, if I navigate to the debug directory , the executable ther3e when run displays the model and a blue screen behind it which it should. I cannot see why you can't just run the program through the debug command.

Secondly, in order to get the program to display anything, I have to place mandolin.x and it's texture into the debug directory. I would expect them to be copied with the executable when its built if I import them into the solution explorer but that doesn't appear to happen.

I hope my description is clear and any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ (2.19 GHz)
Savage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2008 22:08
My Bad. I looked into some tutorial files and I understand now. Moderators, feel free to lock this thread.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ (2.19 GHz)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:27:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:27:54