Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Some trouble keeping the sprite from going off screen.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What i'm having trouble with is that in DBPro i can make it so the sprite doesn't go off the screen but in GDK it seems to be different. here is my code.

any advice for this? like i said, in DBPro it works good but in C++ or rather the GDK.not so much

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2008 07:21
== is a comparison operator, not an assignment operator.

Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
I get this error

I just removed the == sign and only put one in front and it errored

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2008 12:18
Oh sorry, I was paying so much attention to the == operator that I didn't notice that. You call dbSprite to change the position.

Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, that worked out nicely

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:29:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:29:09