Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Tutorial how to make a multiplayer game (beginners) for FPS Creator ... 56k warning

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2008 22:02
Hello I made this tutorial in how to make a multiplayer game. This is for beginners and there will be more coming soon. It is in swf format, you can re-encode it or just get a free flash movie player (google it). It is my first tutorial people, I sound a little dorky, I am sorry for my english because is not that good, but it is still a good tutorial. Please give me feedback. I am running windows vista, but it should work for everybody, I made this with my own experience, please feel free to pass it on, just DO NOT sell it anywhere, because I wil report you.The file is 17.4 MB ,
Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2008 22:24
I can not upload the file, how can I do it, it keeps saying:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 07:43
Put it in a zip folder, and upload it to a file sharing site. These forums won't let you upload files that big.

Best.

TechNo VaLLey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 10:21
@Programador hispano
if you need to post your tutorial on my new website just contact me.

anyone else is free too to post their tutorials too

www.friendlytutorials.com

Techno VaLLeY
Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 16:38
here is the link, I hope it works, remember is my first tutorial and my inglish is not very good, go easy on me. Thanks. Please leave feedback and comments. I want to make more tutorials.

http://uploadline.com/files/2826698/how_to_make_multiplayer_game.zip.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:19:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:19:29