Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer Connection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello im new to fps creator and i was wondering once a multiplayer games made how it connects to other people because it doesnt seem to be run on a server? Or is there a trick behind it? Any help or information will be appreciated.
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
I think that it connects to FPSCreator.com and the site hosts it or something...

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 19:01
It's P2P, and runs from some server like thing as far as I know... It checks and links games with the same Game ID's, and will send the list of games to players, the game server itself is hosted by the player that makes creates a game for others to join.
Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 19:52
It does not run in a server, once you make the multiplayer game, you give it to your friends or the people you want to play with (up to 8), then the person with fastest computer will host the game, and the others will join. I will make a tutorial and post it here eventually, for now I am just making tutorials for beginners. stay tuned.
Ishmell
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh ok thanks guys ill try out the multiplayer thing again. Has anyone actually played with anyone else yet with one of there created multiplayer maps?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:26:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:26:19