Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Question I have a question what is the best way...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have made a program you walk through a building I want it so if the person is standing in a certain part of the building I want it to display a picture what is the best way to do that should I do a if statement using the x and z corrdinates? I wonder how a program like jedi academy works? )

The quality of what a man gives without seeking anything in return shows his integrity.
Dragon Tiger Wolf Bald Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
K I got the If statement working fine but it doesn't show the Picture oh well I can figure that out on my own. I mean there has been a few people who have looked at this but have not answered Is it they don't know if you check and Know and can help PLEASE Do. Thanks.

The quality of what a man gives without seeking anything in return shows his integrity.
Codger
Years of Service
User Offline
My approach would be to paste an image to a plain position the plain where you like. As you walk around the building the image will be there

Hope this helps

Codger

System
PIV 2.8 MZ 512 Mem
FX 5600 256 mem
Dragon Tiger Wolf Bald Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks that should work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 15:23:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 15:23:06