Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Can't download FPSCreator off FTP?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 21:37 Edited at: 14th Feb 2008 00:35
Hi people,
I'm a newbie here. I purchased FPSCreator 3 days ago (the sad thing is i don't have GeForce series card, so i can't order FPSCreatorX10). I tried to downnload the full version of FPSCreator online, but i can't. Every time i open the Core FTP program, and then tried to download FPS Creator, it always says Access Denied, and the download failed. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Never mind, i figured it out by myself. Instead of clicking on the blue arrow to download, i double-clicked the file, then choose View instead of Transfer, and it worked.

I think i've got an idea, and it's so smart that my head would explode if I ever began to know what I was talking about.
Captain Kirk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 09:54 Edited at: 13th Feb 2008 09:56
Hi!

Be sure that you typed ftp username and password correctly.
This is the ip of the ftp: 72.36.165.86 Try with this. If this not work, try this: files.fpscreator.com And use passive mode.

I hope this will help.
Rebellion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 17:58
Hey,
I did type in the username, password, ip address right, and i did use passive mode, but it still didn't work. I have no idea why. Could somebody try downloading FPSCreator off the FTP thingie please? I just want to see if it works for other people.
And Captain Kirk, thanks a lot for helping me.

I think i've got an idea, and it's so smart that my head would explode if I ever began to know what I was talking about.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:20:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:20:12