Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / GDK ignores things sometimes?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anybody else find the gdk randomly ignores things once in a while? Like at the moment my debug structure bDebugMode variable (whatever you call it in a structure ) is completely ignored by the gdk, I go to hit F10 and in-game debugging doesn't work. However! If i add any new err "variable" to the debug structure, even if its not used in the project at all! then the bDebugMode is no longer ignored and in-game debugging runs fine, just by adding a new type to the structure, wth?

Same thing has happened before, I only found out after I scanned over my code for an hour and couldn't see anything wrong, then just randomly decided to create a new var in the structure and assign everything in the rest of the solution to it.

Now i've got another prob i'm still trying to find out why.

Cos i'm new to C++ programming in general, I'm assuming this is my fault and i'm not using the structure properly/entering data/creating the structure in the right place above my file/flux capacitor is overloaded by deuterium crystals .ect

If thats the case, is there any tips on what NOT to do with a data structures (your prolly thinkin use classes but i aint got that far yet, and these do the job fine right now )

ps. my structures are set like so

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:18:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:18:58