Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Corky....MODS Please Lock

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 22:46
I could not explain that I wasn't talking to you.

Your post wasn't up when I was typing that message.
You posted before I finished typing.
It wasn't you I was referring to, your post got in the middle.

Sorry you though I was talking to you Corky, but he knows who I was talking to so I won't mention any names.
So, unless you have multiple login that you were using in that thread, then I wasn't talking to you.

Go ahead and lock this please I just wanted him to know without sending him an email.

I did not want them to think my email was an attack or anything, because I don't do that.

I also wanted him to know that it wasn't him and that I have no ill feelings towards him.

I hope I don't get in any trouble for this because I told you why I didn't email him.
I don't want any hard feelings with anybody here, including you RF.

NOBODY POST HERE PLEASE...

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 23:02
No hard feelings at all mate!

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 23:13 Edited at: 13th Feb 2008 23:33
I meant no hard feelings, but hey I got insulted...thanks. Yes I did say something on Ozark Games, not 'out of running to' but as an example and well I did find it as an amusing moment from one stand point (nor will I elaborate on that one)

I was trying to be diplomatic, but you didn't do the same, - I was attempting to point out examples of FPSC forum's issues, yes they were quote from you, but I tried to not to put them in an offensive format or tone, yet they're still taken that way. Yes the opening comment was probably on the annoyed side. (but hey that's how it came out, your comments had that effect)

Apologies for anything I said that hasn't best portrayed you or your intentions, but I hope my points were considered.

No hard feelings, though there really wasn't meant to be any in the first place.

Exit Pursued by man-bear-pig
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 23:56
Cool

Quote: "I was trying to be diplomatic, but you didn't do the same"

I know I don't come across as diplomatic, but it is only because I love TGC and their products so much.
Anytime anyone says anything bad about them I get a little bent.
It kinda like the feeling you get when someone says something bad about your mother.
Whether its true or not, its enough to get you bent a little.
I'll try to be more diplomatic in the future.

Quote: "Apologies for anything I said that hasn't best portrayed you or your intentions, but I hope my points were considered."

Ditto

With that said, this hachet is buried.

Now, lets all go back to what is the main objective here, and make some games.

Thanks guys

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:28:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:28:21