Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [LOCKED] new forum colors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2008 02:46
So i was emailing a friend who asked me if i have seen his newest post, i said IDK and so i asked him what the title was and off i went. turns out i had been there and when i told him i had already seen it. he said "how can you not know that you aready saw it? dont you know unvisited threads are highlighted blue?"

for you people out there who don't know i am color blind, and it would really help me on the forums if i knew which threads i have visited or not. so im just throwing it out there; could you mods possibly make the threads a different color when you have not visited them, or mabey even a darker shade? it would really help the colorblind community

A Tea Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2008 02:49 Edited at: 14th Feb 2008 02:57
oh no! i accidently posted this in the wrong forum!! i meant to post it in geek culture!

posting again in geek culture. please lock this thread sorry for any inconvenience

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 17:44:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 17:44:40