Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Code facial anims of DarkVoices in DBPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was just wondering if the full verion of DarkVoices comes with a command set for Dark Basic Pro. If not, could someone please try to make some commands for the facial expressions, mouth shapes, and eye blinks.

If there are DarkVoices commands for DBPro:
1.) What are they?
2.) What's the syntax for each command, and/or are there help files/documentation?
3.) Can you change the facial animations (like "smile", "sad", "mad" etc.) by using the commands?
4.) Can you change the speed of the facial animations with the commands?

Also, how do you load a custom head into DarkVoices, in order to preview what your head's animations will look like before putting them into a game?

It will mean a lot to me if there are commands for DarkVoices that can be used in DBPro. I don't have the full version of DarkVoices yet, but I am planning to save up for it over the spring and summer.

Thanks so much!
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2008 16:10
Call me 'Mr state the obvious' if you like but sometimes the most obvious answer is the best, and in this case the most obvious answer is ... download the demo and find out.

Here is the link.

Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
@Scraggle -
Quote: "I was just wondering if the full verion of DarkVoices"

ACER Aspire 5920G: Core2Duo 2.2GHZ, 2GB, GeForce 8600M GT 1280MB, DirectX10, DBPro 6.6b

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 03:35:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 03:35:00