Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys i need help with the FPS creator
1)how do you change the sky of you game and to make it be sunny or night?
2)how do you make it so you dont fall of the edge of you map if its outdoors?
3)how do you get trees and plants in you game?
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 14:36
1) Go into File/Build Game, then click on the Level Settings tab, then click on Global Script, you should see a sky change option (click preview before selecting it). Then click OK, make a small level, and test it.
2) Either make a wall around it (Walls Large and Small are in Segments/WW2 or Sci-Fi/Scenery. Or you could use the search bar and search "invisible wall" (without the quotes).
3) Search in the Models and Media pack for "plants" (without the quotes). Or you could take a look at
http://www.thegamecreators.com and look around in the side bars (you can hover your mouse over them to get lists of products in that category) until you find TreeMagik.

I hope this helped you, and welcome to what's left of the forums; you'll be seeing a lot people leaving during your time here, but a handful of people (including me) will stay.
~AI

AmericanInfantry: Splinter Cell worshipper

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:19:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:19:34