Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / eXtends 1.4 / PurePLUGIN 1.5 / 2DPluginKIT 1.1 Upgrades

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 19:42 Edited at: 16th Feb 2008 23:24
Hi All,

I want to announce you the release of these three software during the next week if all is ok.

eXtends 1.4 is now ready and I'll send the files to Mike on monday so, I hope he will have time to release it fastly

PurePLUGIN 1.5 is also ready for release. It will be released just after eXtends 1.4.

2DPluginKIT 1.1 will also be released at the same time than PurePLUGIN 1.5

Here are all news for these 3 upgrades :

eXtends 1.4 :
-------------
- Fixed a bug in the WOBBLE imageID return value.
- Changed DLL names to make DLL dependencies definition work
- Added internal function for DarkBASIC Professional compiler dependencies detection.
- Fixed the RealTimeSkySystem bug related to sun and moon sizes and position when scaling sky system.
- No more need to use NULL = EXT Initialized() in your development source codes.
- No more need to make manual compiler includes to avoir crashes.
- Updated all samples to fit eXtends 1.4 changes

PurePLUGIN 1.5 :
----------------
- Updated to handle both eXtends 1.3 and eXtends 1.4 due to important structures changes in eXtends 1.4
- Added support for DarkSIDE plugin pack.

2DPluginKIT 1.1 :
-----------------
- Updated to handle both eXtends 1.3 and eXtends 1.4 using PurePLUGIN 1.5 support
- Update to support latest AdvancedSPRITES plugin.

Here is all.

Regards,
Fred
Odyssey-Creators

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 21:53 Edited at: 17th Feb 2008 01:02
Quote: "- Fixed the RealTimeSkySystem bug related to sun and moon sizes and position when scaling sky system."

i didnt know that scaling the sky was posible, could you tell me what command i should use to do that? or am i just misunderstanding something, is my question stupid?

stuff..
JulesD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 02:26 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 02:37
Does the Realtimesky have separate lighting for the sun and the moon, if not I would really like to see sun light when the sun is up and a moon light when it comes, at there proper locations.

I would also like to be able to control the lighting of sun and moon such as color and brightness.

Does extend work with Dark GDK?
Mugen Wizardry
User Banned
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 05:07 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 05:07
Not to mention the fact of possibly adding an optional "heatwave" shader to the sun, and an optional multi-layered, volumetric fog shader to the moon if possible
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 09:08
Hi All,

@Lucifer:
try the command : RTS Set Auto Zoom ZOOMFACTOR#

@JulesD:
-The RealTimeSkySystem can control the light 0 to produce a more realistic day/night cycle.
-The light controls are directly set in the RealTimeSkySystem definition file. You can set the light, fog values in the informations file.
-Actually eXtends does not work with DarkGDK.

@Mugen Wizardry:
If you have any shaders samples for these effects, send them at : fred at odyssey-creators.com (replace " at " with @) and I'll see what I can do for these.

Regards,
Fred
Odyssey-Creators

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 15:15 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 15:16
hmm, it didnt do anything , here is my problem, the sky seems to be locked onto the camera, and when i go up hills or something, it starts to look like this, and if i go up mountains, the ground texture on the sky covers my map and i cant see anything, it's very annoying

stuff..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
matty47
Years of Service
User Offline
Recently purchased Extends.Have the updates been posted and if so how do i access them? My Profile /orders?.
Thanks
Blood Of The Prophets
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "No more need to use NULL = EXT Initialized() in your development source codes."

Quote: "Fixed the RealTimeSkySystem bug related to sun and moon sizes and position when scaling sky system."

Woohoo, thank you god, I mean Freddix
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 16:59
@Lucifer : tell me if upgrade 1.4 fix your problem if not, I discussed with Mike (from TGC) about modifications to avoid that kind of problem. I've started working on this. I'll try to release a fix or 1.4.1 sooner with that new method when it will be ready for.

@Matty47: When I'm typing this, release 1.4 is not yet available. In your order page, you'll get release 1.3. When Mike will release it, you'll get at the same place release 1.4 instead of release 1.3.

@Blood Of The Prophets : loool ... Never call me god again ... or god will become Jealous and will punish you loool

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:25:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:25:01