Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weapon Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 21:01
Please. I just bought Weapon Creator about two months ago, I have followed all of the instructions to get my activation key (several times). I am fed up by now! Please, I want my activation key, or I want my money back! (I'm very sorry to post this here, but I can't seen to get help on the WC forums). Sry that I'm so pissed off, Loc.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios
GAME MAKER ITALIA
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 03:34
Bro, i think you must wait..

Weapon creator is not thegamecreators software..
"you must wait 24/48 ""2 works day" after mail to the weapon creator author..

SETTIMO TUDOR EUGEN C.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 04:17
Quote: ""you must wait 24/48 ""2 works day" after mail to the weapon creator author.."

Quote: "I just bought Weapon Creator about two months ago"

[center]
GAME MAKER ITALIA
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 14:08
lol this i don't know..

I know the weapon creator author is good boy..

When started the project have send me the soft in 2 day..

You have contacted it in email?

SETTIMO TUDOR EUGEN C.
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, I think email would be the best way to resolve this. But I hope this thread works for ya, best of luck getting the software.

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 15:47
Quote: "You have contacted it in email?"

Yes several times.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios
tigerman 22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 22:49
where can I get weapon creator, and is it easy to make the weapons FPSC ready (maby I can get it working)
ash grinder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 12:31 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2008 12:43
Does anyone know anything about this here?

I just ordered Weapon Creator, but still didn't receive download from them. Does it take a year to receive it, or is it in CD form? Absolutely no documentation after my PayPal purchase whatsoever! So thanks!!

Can anyone who has ordered Weapon-Creator tell me if they were able to download immediately? Or if they were sent an email from the makers with the download inside - or at least, when they could expect it????

Please, this will help if someone knows anything about this. So thanks.

PS: This has been the 2nd time this week in ordering something (not necessarily this...) from a paypal-merchant offering a FPSC utility, and din't get what I bought. Or maybe I have to wait. If so, why wasn't this mentioned?! Or maybe they forgot! You know, a direct-download-link after pay't has been received, so you can download the product - isn't too much to ask for! I DO it. Why can't others?! Or maybe its a guessing game! Buyer beware!

PS AGAIN: Frankly, I'm getting a little tired of all these PayPal-enabled websites cropping up, offering utilities, etc for FPS-Creator (which is a fantastic game creation tool). But after ordering, don't give much info on what/ when you can expect in terms of getting what you pay for!!!! Very, VERY tired of this.

HINT: Perhaps having "your" product ready in the 1st place before you begin offering it "online" for people to purchase --- Wouldn't be a gd-bad thing either!
BMB
Years of Service
User Offline
@ash grinder
I ordered Weapon Creator a few months back and got an email on how to get it about a week latter.

Quote: "PS: This has been the 2nd time this week in ordering something (not necessarily this...) from a paypal-merchant offering a FPSC utility, and didn't get what I bought."

Let me guess, was the other thing ButterCutter? I ordered that back in December and have yet to hear back. I've tried emailing Butters and everything but no response. I really wanted ButterCutter too.
I'm actually about to go posting a topic to warn everyone NOT to buy it because they might not get it (as was the case with me) if I don't hear anything back by next week. I really don't wanna have to make him loose business like that but I also don't want to see other people loosing their money like I did... Maybe someone could give me the download for ButterCutter since I payed for it and never recieved it? Heh, that'll never happen. Everyone will just think I'm trying to get it for free or something... I just wish Butters would email me and let me download it. I payed for it two months ago! PLEASE let me download it!!

DaRk_Ma1l37
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2008 15:08 Edited at: 5th Mar 2008 19:28
[I'm a burk - Ignore me]

Never laf in the face of teh Chug gun, or the Chug gun will Chug u in the face.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:26:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:26:31