Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Need game made will pay for work..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hows it going I recently purchased FPSC and need a game constructed quickly for a site i am developing this month. I can supply all material I purchased for the game but I need to make some movie scenes for it. So all will be supplied that is needed for the game and my question is would anyone be interested in making a game for me in a short amount of time? I don't think this is in violation of any rules since I did purchase and have proof I have the sci-fi and other model packs that I bought from the website. I want a game from my own ideas but i do not have time to construct it. I would pay a fee but would have to be reasonable since I am supplying everything. Would need it done in a week. If anyone is interested please pm me. This is no joke I am a busy guy and need this done! Thank you.
markmason
Years of Service
User Offline
To all..

or you can email me vega20762 at yahoo.com
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 17:08
You do know that sharing modelpacks is 100% illegal? Even if you bought them he/she who you will suply the modelpacks to doesnt.
And why do you buy something you dont have time to do and want other people to do for you?

markmason
Years of Service
User Offline
cool thats all i had to know. I'm not one to break rules. Like I said I don't have time to construct the game but enjoyed the idea that I could make my own.... I should have asked the game creator staff or read the rules better. Well this can be locked and thanks for your response. My apologies.

oh an I had made my second post before I saw the response by big viking games
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 17:15
Ok, I'll make a one level scifi game for you....

and I want £100 for it....

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 19:30
Quote: "Hows it going I recently purchased FPSC and need a game constructed quickly for a site i am developing this month. I can supply all material I purchased for the game but I need to make some movie scenes for it. So all will be supplied that is needed for the game and my question is would anyone be interested in making a game for me in a short amount of time? I don't think this is in violation of any rules since I did purchase and have proof I have the sci-fi and other model packs that I bought from the website. I want a game from my own ideas but i do not have time to construct it. I would pay a fee but would have to be reasonable since I am supplying everything. Would need it done in a week. If anyone is interested please pm me. This is no joke I am a busy guy and need this done! Thank you."

I agree with what BVG said:
Quote: "And why do you buy something you dont have time to do and want other people to do for you?"

C'mon man, don't be lazy.

AmericanInfantry: Splinter Cell worshipper
Fruitless CRUNK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 19:38
Ok, If you wan't someone to make you a game. Then go buy Halo3 or Turok. The game cop.'s made thim for you.

BOOM!!!!!! HEAD SHOT!!!
Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
$650.00 I will also need 50% up front. I get complete artistic direction, and you will also need to send me a case of Ham Hot Pockets so that I can power my way through the project.

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 23:06
Get me signed copies of all three Mother-games (signed by Itoi, of course) and we'll talk business.

500$ would surely be motivating too.
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
A week is no-where near enough time to make a game, save for slapping together something real quick using stock media. If you'd asked maybe 6 months ago, I would have done it as a casual project for a tiny fee. You really need to plan ahead in future. I'd suggest forgoing the use of the game altogether.

However, if you set today as day zero and the deadline in circa 6 months (liberal on this), then I'd do it for around £10, providing I get full rights to it, so I can sell it on. You'd get your name on the box too.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 02:23 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 02:25
ill do it in a week

im a big time Detail map maker

Look at my pic ----------------->

email me if want a good detailed game ill do it for free

Pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 02:58
@ Pain: Wow, that screen (and the game you're working on) look very great! And, uh...saracasm?

AmericanInfantry: Splinter Cell worshipper
Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
@pain That is the ugliest hud I have ever seen in my life. It looks like you discovered the bevel tool and were do happy to discover it that you thought it would look cool if you cranked it up to 600% Now that you are so proud of your work .... i shall laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and HA

*side note People with no graphic design skill should never showcase their work unless they want to be ridiculed by me.
Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 08:36
@markmason- I will do this for free...(sarcastic) Just do it yourself...Literally...It isnt hard once you learn how to use the interface...But if you want more info...email me, and ill show you some of my best game design...And i will help you make a game within' a week, maybe (im thinking 2 days tops) will work on it..then...

my email, just in-case you want some help...

Elementwind614@live.com

Search Disturbing Silence... In FPSC SHOWCASE For more...
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 21:21 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 21:47
markmason,

If you're serious, drop me a line, and we'll talk about making this a reality for you. I've already sent you an email with this thread's title in the subject line. Check your mailbox.

I'm sure that we can design the game you seek, at a price that'll fit your wallet.

Thanks,

Seth Black

Widow 13 - ©2008 Harsh Games, Inc
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 03:59
Jeremiah, thanx for letting me know..
Im not useing that hud in my game just its been setup in my FPSC settings for about a month now.

(WWII game And this scifi game both have this hud)

but thanx for the ridicule/sarcasm

pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 04:20
That actually looked good Pain, I won't lie. With the new efX mod, it would look even better

8800 640mb GTS, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD, Vista Home Premium, 3 Dual Panel Casing Fans
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 06:02
Quote: "Need game made will pay for work.."

Yeah, I clicked it.

Quote: "Hows it going I recently purchased FPSC and need a game constructed quickly for a site i am developing this month. "

Sounds like you need to make yourself a game then.

Quote: "I want a game from my own ideas but i do not have time to construct it."

If you don't have the time, then why bother?

Quote: "Like I said I don't have time to construct the game but enjoyed the idea that I could make my own.... "

You're not making your own if someone else is doing it for you.

Okay, let me get this straight.
You want to hire someone for a week to make a game for a project this month that you want to make but you don't have the time to, but you want to claim it as your own even when you didn’t make it?

You have a lot of offers already too!
Good luck with that guys.
Think I'll pass on that one, man.
That sounds way too spontaneous for me.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:30