Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / It's here....TGC-Team Audio Pack Feb 2008

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 02:40 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 05:06
Well, it's finally here!

Well, actually it's at http://www.brianbochicchio.com/download_files/AudioPack_Release.zip

(*Note... the pack has been updated. If you downloaded before 10pm Central on 2/17/2008 you will need this update http://www.brianbochicchio.com/download_files/Agent_Joe_Evening_Skies_Final.zip)

Approx 17 minutes (22MB) of aural goodness for you to use. Use it whole. Slice it. Dice it. Even julien or make fries. The file format is 192kb MP3 Stereo.

And, yes we're are already getting started on one for March. If you want to come play with us, the team is always looking for contributions and volunteers to add to the release. Just follow the link on my signature.

From the readme.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb. 17, 2008

On behalf of our team of volunteers, thank you for downloading the first release of the TGC - Team Audio Pack. Everyone worked hard to bring this pack to life and we hope you enjoy it.

This months theme is Racing. Inside you will find 6 Full-length songs and 2 Loops that can be used in your commercial or non-commercial games - royalty free. All that is required on your part is to provide the author with credit for his or her work.

Please take special note of Raceway by Sheldon, also known as SMD_3D_Interactive who used a song editor/creator he wrote and is avaiallbe for free. See the readme in his folder.

~The Audio Pack Team~

--------------------------
The TGC - Team Audio Pack team is a group of volunteers who are not, affiliated with or endorsed by, the The Game Creators Ltd.

-------------------------
All works submitted are presumed to be original works by the artist. If have you a concern or question about a work or it's origin contact the author directly. The individual contents of the TGC - Team Audio Pack are copyright to the respective author. This compilation is provided without warranty by the TGC - Team Audio Pack.

Panabolic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2008 04:27 Edited at: 18th Feb 2008 05:07
*The main download has been updated and a link for those that just need the update is above.

I just got an update to Evening Skies from Agent Joe, I'l post an amended version of the pack and a separate song link for anyone who already downloaded shortly.

Agent Joe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2008 06:12
Sweetness! it's up now.

Try things that you normally wouldn't... you might find the answer.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2008 16:42
Downloading...And awesomeness on creating a free music pack.

Exit Pursued by man-bear-pig
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2008 18:32
YES. thanks a million to all who made this. ive been waiting for this pack, and it is really good. cant wai for the next one!

This is my WIP, not even ready for a WIP thread yet though.http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2008 20:39
Listened to the tracks, awesomeness.

Grandma, I actually loved your track at a lot - thus I am currently using it. Though not for a racing game.

What you got for next month?

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2008 22:31
probably menu music.

thanks to deathead for the sig! please Click on it!
Panabolic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 03:02
Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone.

Blobby101 is correct, the March pack will be menu music. Since it is a fairly open area to work in, it migh be nice if people have suggestions for what style/themes would be most useful to the group.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 12:47
I'm thinking RPG/Adventure music would make a good pack as well. Perhaps mixed with Action, or action afterwards (FPS, Adventure and RPG games seem sort of popular)

Menu music sounds cool, will look forward to it.

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 17:43
Thanks, seppuku. It's nice to know the effort is appreciated. We might try RPG for the next pack. It's not up to me though, i'm not a dictator. We run the team much like a republic. We don't decide a genre before everyone's happy. Wich will be increasingly difficult as the team grows.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 18:41
ooo menu music. may i suggest a sort of layed back theme, but somthing that speaks of untold action to come as soon as you hit play?

Or, you know what might be cool for a future pack or somthing? If you make songs that build on eachother, so that as you prgess though the level the coder can add pieces of the music to the game so that it fits the action at the time.

This is my WIP, not even ready for a WIP thread yet though.http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 19:36
Quote: "may i suggest a sort of layed back theme, but somthing that speaks of untold action to come as soon as you hit play?"

You may not.

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 20:37
lol. alright, fine.

Panabolic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 21:47
Quote: "You may not."

Wow...

Quote: " We might try RPG for the next pack. It's not up to me though, i'm not a dictator. We run the team much like a republic. "

I thought you WERE in charge of themes Grandma?

... lol...

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 21:49
Quote: "Wow..."

A joke, a joooooke.

Quote: "I thought you WERE in charge of themes Grandma?"

Shhhhh!!

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 22:33
lol. and the corruption begins?
im so happy, cause i can post on the forums again, cause my computer is fixxed..

StevetS
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm assuming this has been pulled!?

The download doesn't work:

Quote: "
Error 404 - Not found
Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden."

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 00:33
and i hope march is coming soon. maybe in the newsletter?

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 01:20
This month's pack will be delayed. Some have spent time away from technology, and others have been outright busy and un-inspired to make any music.

Don't sweat though, we will deliver. I have atleast 3 tracks ready.

We will see what we can do about the feb. pack.

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2008 03:56
ooo, 3 tracks just from you! sweet, my music mind has been inspired by the ikk dll in the dlls thread... i cant wait to get some good music to mess around with

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2008 00:15
And i have been busy programing my new qmusicv3....wich is finaly done

check out a song that i did in my forum posts
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 03:10
hmm. so thats april...

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 04:05 Edited at: 2nd May 2008 04:07
Quote: "hmm. so thats april..."

You got a CALENDAR!?

Lucky git. I wish we had one of those. We might even be more organised and timely on our releases if we had one.

In other words, too little people interested, too much work and oh yeah, we like to do other stuff too. We appreciate the fact that people look forward to our releases though.

You could check out Agent Joe's "The Free Stuff Thread". He is working like a madman to give you royalty free stuff, don't take it for granted. He's doing a great job.

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 04:46
Yeah, I really appreciate Agent joe's thread for his sf he made. Also I really think their are quite a few people interested, but the music forum isn't as popular a board as other's. On a side note i've collected some great free peiece's of music from this forum over the last few months so don't think I try not to show were interested. Thanks guys for the musica! All the best,

Jared

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 13:57
lol Grandman, youre a funny guy. Ganrt Joe is doing a great job.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:29:30