Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Creating a Team... $$$$ Involved! READ!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
You more than likely don't recognize me... but I have been viewing this board and working with FPSC for a while now. So.. I finally came out of my own shadow and decided to get involved with the community. Here is a little background briefing before I get to the topic at hand...

Gaming History:
3 Successful PHP Based Games across the net (Mafia Fight Club, Mafia Fight Club: Global Domination, and Galaxy Gangsters)
Torque Game Engine 1.5 experience & development with fellow designers.
..Been playing every kind of game since age 5. lol.

Skills:
Graphic Design
Audio & Video Production (got a record label, BUMC Entertainment. youtube.com/BUMCENT for videos and animations & soundclick.com/BUMC for music)
Associates Degree in Visual Arts / Communications from Phoenix University
RESOURCING

Now, my interest in this community has sparked an innovative game idea, and I wish to compile a team consisting of Modelers, Scripters, and Animators to accompany me in the creation of a game worthy of being called "great". Anyone qualified for one of the positions I mentioned will EACH receive:

1) 1 Free Copy of Torque Game Engine 1.5 Commercial
2) $50 Advance Payment, pre-completion
3) $200 AFTER completion.
4) Shared Royalties, equally amongst

... You may wonder why I mentioned TGE on a FPSC board? Well, its because TGE allows you to convert PC games to Xbox360 and import FPSC associated standalones to include. I will only be accepting the BEST Game Developers for each position, and only 1 per position.

You think you got what it takes? Then include the following in response to this post:

++Background History and Examples of Work
++Position you are applying for
++Contact Information (MSN, AIM, Email)
++YOUR FULL DEDICATION! SERIOUS SUBMISSIONS ONLY!

This is not a Hoax, nor am I trying to hire people to develop a game FOR me. I am attempting to create a team to ASSIST me in developing a GREAT game. Please leave this thread open until I say otherwise, so I may pick and choose who should be involved. Once decided, each participant will receive the advance pay and software. If you take the "goodies" and run, I will dispute the payments and make sure everyone knows of it!

Thanks, and Have a Nice Day
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 10:36 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2008 10:37
Quote: "but I have been viewing this board and working with FPSC for a while now."

Then you know that team requests are not allowed & that this will be locked

Quote: "Please leave this thread open until I say otherwise"

rofl

[center]
Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 10:39
Quote: "but I have been viewing this board and working with FPSC for a while now."

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Quote: "I am attempting to create a team to ASSIST me in developing a GREAT game."

no Team Requests are allowed whatsoever on any FPSC Board.

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 11:52
put team requests in your sig, not on the post.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 12:00
But he's offering cash. I think that is allowed to some extent.

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 12:20
Quote: "You may wonder why I mentioned TGE on a FPSC board? Well, its because TGE allows you to convert PC games to Xbox360 "

OK, this TGE thingy. How much?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:24:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:24:34