Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Jegas Classes - Source code

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 15:10
Aaron Miller suggested I Share Some Code like he Did - and I thought - Ok - Sure - But I didn't want to clog his thread - so here is some useful source I use all the time. Quite tested and trusted by me.

The Main App is Test_FoundationClasses.cpp - This Code "Self Tests" which is boring to write but helps when you change something as a QA tool - because if the Tests Fail - YOu BROKE IT! LOL

It also serves as documentation. I have a String Class, Double Linked List Class, Dynamic Array Class, and a Interpolate Function Stuffed into jgc_common.cpp

Now I didn't use templates - so my array class elements are int - but I personally type cast to pointers - same issue with my Linked Lists - however I think they are pretty easy to use and work like a database object. MoveFirst, MoveLast, MovePrevious, MoveNext, AppendItem, InsertItem, DeleteItem, DeleteAll for example.

The JGC_DL is the "Dynamic Linked List Class" and the JGC_DLITEM is the base class of "Stuff" you have in the Double Linked List.
they work out the box but you can build on JGC_DLITEM, and in herit a new JGC_DL class with a couple minor overrides to make your new JGC_DLITEM class work - its pretty fast Actually.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
david w
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 17:41
Hey thanks. I really needed something like this. Good stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 13:26:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 13:26:43