Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lighting question, Model packs and a couple other questions.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Heya!
I've looked at videos and pictures and seen that lamps on the walls and lamps give off light. It seems like there is no light coming off mine. Is it because my level is not dark enough or do I have to set the light level. Can you tell me how

Now about the model packs. I have just the original game. I want to get model packs #1 and #16

Do I have to get m0del packs in order like #1, then #2,then #3 ect. ect.
or can I get them not in order.

Another question: What model pack do I get the firea axe or hatchet?

Thank you very much

Stoopid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 21:22
Lights are a completely different entity. You can find them in the Markers tab in FPSC, and you can right click to adjust their size and color.

Ooo! Look at this! Pointless text as a signature! Isn't that amazing?!? Woo hoo.
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 21:32 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2008 21:33
fireaxe is in model pack 5, there is no hatchet weapon, but there is a hatchet on the zombie doctor, but it isn't a weapon, it is part of his model

Call me Alex. Please. OR at least let me change my forum name...
Stoopid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 21:33
Quote: "Do I have to get m0del packs in order like #1, then #2,then #3 ect. ect.
or can I get them not in order."

Nope. You can get them in any order you please.

Ooo! Look at this! Pointless text as a signature! Isn't that amazing?!? Woo hoo.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:38