Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Since my last post was locked...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Yea, my last post was locked before I could talk with any of the members who replied.

1) Why is "Team Request" not allowed? It can only help IMPROVE the community better.

2) Yes, I was offering cash to team members but I better not say that "t" word, otherwise I might get locked.

Anyways, anyone who was interested in using FPSC WITH TGE in "cooperation", then just let me know. TGE has far better physics and capabilities, though I would only be using it to convert standalone FPSC .exe's to Xbox360 with the TGE360 feature. If you are interested send me a message or reply to this thread.

Also! Be on a lookout, as I am getting more active with this community to learn / teach along with everyone else. I will be posting up some of my models, characters, and sound/video packs I designed.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2008 22:20
Team requests *are* allowed in certain areas but there are rules: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests (where they go for FPSC games, I don't know, but W.I.P is just as good as anywhere).

We also had a team request board at one point - I'd guess that the level of reasonable requests didn't reach 1% of the posts made. Mostly they were made on the first few days of someone starting their forum accounts.

See, we don't know you. We don't know what you are capable of, if anything. We don't know whether you will do a good job, or are just in it to take the work and run.

So before jumping in with a team request, maybe you should show us why anyone here should join your team by uploading some playable levels or suchlike.

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2008 22:59
Quote: "...If you are interested send me a message..."

How exactly does one contact you? You have provided no links of any kind to do so.

Widow 13 - ©2008 Harsh Games, Inc
Shadow Stalkers 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
@Seth Black...or anyone else.

joerollsresurrected@hotmail.com - MSN / Email
mafiafightclub.com - PHP Game (Contact Diego)
domination.mafiafightclub.com - Another PHP Game (Contact Diego)

@IanM

..I understand what you are getting at. That is why my first post (which was locked) I made it a point to say that anyone qualified for the team would receive one FREE copy of TGE 1.5 Commercial and $50 advance payment for pre-completion of the game. And THEN $200 payment once finished, along with equally shared royalties.

I'm a business man, and entertainment is my specialty... nay, it is my reason for being! I own a record label, BUMC Entertainment. I alone produce animations, video / audio production, and graphic design. Not to mention everything else we got our hands in... like the PHP Games I listed above with my contacts.

soundclick.com/BUMC - Music Produced & Recorded by our label (Sensay is my partner, I'm Diego)

soundclick.com/Diego - ALL OF MY SOLO Music projects

youtube.com/BUMCENT - Animations and Videos, look up "Frustration" & "On My Mind" to see my songs/animations, co-produced by Sensay.

myspace.com/BUMCEntertainment
myspace.com/BridgtonUnderground
myspace.com/BblockRecords
mafiafightclub.com
domination.mafiafightclub.com

ALL Links listed are ways to contact me and/or preview some of my work. I will post some playable levels and screen shots shortly. Im highly interested in working with a team, though, because it makes the game THAT much better. As I said in my first post, Im looking for another: Scripter, Modeler, and Animator to assist me in the creation. I can do it myself, but its a long term process and I dont want to just throw some randomly thought out game together to get mediocre credibility. I want something to be remembered and worth the time & effort put forth.

SO... if you are interested, go ahead and "hit me up".
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 00:07
So read the link I provided.

Quote: "Rule 5 - Do not offer money or the promise of "future riches""

Please read the link and understand where it's coming from before posting further. Currently your posts do not fall into the 'Good team requests' category, not by any stretch of the imagination.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 00:08
No team requests allowed.
There are other places where you can post team requests like http://www.blackdracogames.com.
Please post your team request there or somewhere else.You can't post them here.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:32:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:32:29