Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [LOCKED] My projects

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 05:19
Im not going to tell you the story. That I want to be a surprise as ive been writing it for 5 years. I will tell you its a top down zelda style rpg. With full storyline, VO, minigames, a combo system(think kingdom hearts 2 except you can put the attacks in your own order). Now i know thats a big plate. but thats why i havent even started yet. Im learning all i can for a year or 2 before i start. But i figured i would get it out there in the smallest possible way for now. I have a name but im not going to release it yet. oh and btw its not in the midevilish past such as zelda. its set in the future. but more a grungy future and not a nano-future

<a href="http://lovelyd.shukuya.com/enters/e3.gif"></a>
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 06:51 Edited at: 25th Feb 2008 06:56
Quote: "...as ive been writing it for 5 years"

Quote: "...thats why i havent even started yet"

oh my. so, are you taking pre-orders then? i'll take 10 copies as soon as i finish my remake of Halo 3.

Virtual Nomad
AMD XP 1800+ (~1.6 Ghz) / 1.5 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 8700LE 128 MB / Windows XP
Sid Sinister
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 07:01 Edited at: 25th Feb 2008 07:03
Listen dude, I know what it's like to have a dream. But this was definitely the wrong place to post this. Program Annoucements is for the big boys who's actually made something and have the screenshots to prove it.

Best of luck to you, but this thread is toast.

[EDIT]

I see your new, so I'll explain some things. First, read the AUP, It changes lives. Second, use good grammer and spelling. No one will take you seriously if you don't. Third, don't be a poser. Fourth, read the board descriptions. If you do these things, you'll get the ladies.

Enjoy your stay at TGC. You're among the finest ranks off up and coming indie's (cough, ok, well, it was a nice touch at least ).

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants" -Isaac Newton
-Computer Animation Programming Major @ Baker.edu-
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 07:18 Edited at: 25th Feb 2008 07:19
Quote: "If you do these things, you'll get the ladies.
"

heh. that's reason enough!

@vesper103 - please do as Sid suggests. i'm sure you meant well, but in order to maintain structure around here, there are rules.

i wish you well. honest!

Virtual Nomad
AMD XP 1800+ (~1.6 Ghz) / 1.5 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 8700LE 128 MB / Windows XP
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 08:19
It's good to see a newcomer being sensible and developing their skills before jumping into that big project. But really I have to lock this because there's nowhere to really put it!, I suggest that you should make a post in game design theory with more details.

less is more, but if less is more how you keeping score?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 10:15
Quote: "First, read the AUP, It changes lives"

That should be made into a banner.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:21:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:21:11