Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Misinterpreted Threads = Locked. Read AGAIN.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay... so my last two threads were locked because the mods got the wrong idea of what I was trying to get across. My first one WAS a team request, and the second post ('Since my last thread was locked..') was NOT a team request, it was explaining my motives. ANYWAYS... let me break it down a little further (abiding by the "Team Request Rules", of course.)

...Before I start, Id like to ask mods to NOT lock my post before I get a chance to defend myself. I mean Christ people, I am trying to better the community and get involved with other users to further the recognition of TGCs credibility across the world, but to do so you must hear me out without automatically locking anything I post before I can get a chance to elaborate. Nonetheless, Im not mad. Though, I am a persistent business man and I will not stop attempting to create widely known entertainment until I get the chance to do so.

-----
Team Request: Created in the process abiding by the rules of TGC's forums.

..;:Rule 1: Show Some Kind of Progess :;..

The idea of this game is to appeal to the general audience age in their school years. Ranging from High School to Late College. HERE is the breakdown -

Name+ "Frustrations of a Concrete Jungle"
Plot+ You are Diego Jones, an Underground Artist turned contract killer sent to eliminate all of the Hip Hop Industry's untalented artist that plague the media waves day in and day out. These talentless people are the ones who got your contract revoked, and now your family must find a new source of income to eat. All of the materialistic goofballs who roam around as puppets mastered by the Corporate Bigshots... are your targets. You must interactive with the locals, complete side missions, and gather valueable information from the "Wise Guys" that support your cause to gain your reputation back... and once again restore the music industry to its rightful state.
Information+ This isn't a typical FPS game, it is more of a strategy/puzzle game filled with animation and original music provided by BUMC Entertainment (my label). It is a cross of FPSC and TGE to bring the world the best possible game we can develop. (Yes, it is possible because I have been doing it)
Screenshots+ Provided upon request. THOUGH you can see the theme video for this game, already finished at: www.youtube.com/BUMCENT and watch "Frustration". It is animated AND recorded by ME for this game.

--------
"Rule 2: Be Realistic" & "Rule 3: Drop the Company Crap"

..BUMC Entertainment is a real Entertainment Label, complete with copyrights and incorporated legal documents. I do not need to say we are a big company to impress anyone, because we aren't huge. However, we have done audio/video production for a HUGE number of artists in America, also some in the UK and Norway. As far as being realistic, all I was asking for was a Scripter, Modeler, and Animator to ASSIST me in this creation. Not to do it without my help as I do all of the above.

myspace.com/BUMCEntertainment
myspace.com/BridgtonUnderground
Soundclick.com/BUMC
Youtube.com/BUMCENT

----
"Rule 5: Do not offer or the promise of Future Riches"

I wasn't offering the promise of future riches. I was offering an ADVANCE PAYMENT and a free copy of Torque Game Engine 1.5 Commercial UP FRONT, but I will not pay an entire team the entire amount all at once. That is why I offered an advance.. because if they decide to quit or run with the money then I didn't lose 250$ for each person. I simply said $50 in advance (as soon as you are qualified for one of the positions) and THEN $200 AFTER it is completed ON TOP OF Equally Shared Royalties. That is hardly giving someone a promise of future riches. You are getting paid BEFORE AND AFTER the game is started TO completion.

----
..The rest of the rules are pointless and already covered in the previous set of rules. So I am not breaking them down one by one.. SO, if you are interested reply to this post (granted the mods dont lock it again) OR email me.

joerollsresurrected@hotmail.com

REMEMBER: Check out the Video "Frustration" at www.youtube.com/BUMCENT to see animation footage FOR THIS GAME. Also, the video "On my Mind" is another animation I have done in concept for a different game. Dont forget, I just need one qualifying member for each of these positions: Modeler, Scripter, Animator. NOT to do it for me, but WITH me. If this post is locked.. which I see no reason for that being since I followed all of the rules with MORE than enough information.. then you guys have a serious problem of accepting new people to your community. I am here trying get involved / active and help out but I keep getting shut down (Thanks FredP and IanM) but it only motivates me to push harder. If you cant see the seriousness and innovation Im bringing to the table then you shouldn't call yourself Game Developers.

Thanks
-Diego, BUMC Entertainment and Shadow Stalkers 3D
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 06:27
We don't allow team requests on the FPSC forums no matter how bad you want to make one and asking again will result in moderation.
You have been told no team requests.That is the rule.What you read are archaic rules for team requests that haven't been updated (or preferably removed) in years.
TGC used to have a Team Request forum.They don't.
I even gave you a place to go to make team requests.They have a forum for that specific purpose there.
If you read the stickies at the top of these forums you will find some rules have been changed or updated...the price of forum progress.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:24:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:24:54