Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] And a public apology...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Also.. I apologize to the Mods (Mainly FredP) for being persistent and talking down upon their authority, but it is ridiculous to block someone from trying to help the community. There is many people who offer payments or request help with projects, which in my eyes is no different than offering to PAY a team to HELP with a project. And those peoples threads do not get locked, so I was angered by that. Especially since Ive spent almost $1000 on Game Creator's products and software. I simply wished to create (and pay) a skilled team to accompany me with this game project. Oh well.. It seems I cannot do that here because nobody wants to see progress. Everyone talks about the same problems and requests the same things over and over.

So I will be providing free model packs (included are characters, segments, and entities) to show my apologies to the mods. ALSO, I am offering the mods an opportunity to join that team I kept getting shut down on, with the same payment advances I offered to anyone else. Hopefully you will accept my apology and put this all behind us.. and look forward to a brighter future and co-operation working together.

Also, I will be holding a cash prize contest, so keep a look out for it in the near future. Youll notice Im not some "Noob", and I have been working in the gaming industry for a long time. Maybe you guys will recognize this fact and we can get something running.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 12:18
Fair enough. I'm interested in this torque thingo....

By the way, you just double posted, which is also not allowed.

TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 12:25
You are new to the forums and it will take a while for you to get used to it's little nuances. My reply in your other thread I hope explains why it's done.

Quote: "I simply wished to create (and pay) a skilled team to accompany me with this game project."

Likewise, you are also new to us and we don't know you yet. There have been similar posts to yours from newcomers in the past and after forum members doing work for them, they have disappeared never to be seen again.

I'm not suggesting this is the case with you, but you have to accept that people are wary of such posts.

Once people know you as a trusted member of the community, you'll find you will get a much different response.

TDK_Man

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 13:19
Shadow Stalkers 3D, your not going to get any help if you don't supply contact information. It's no good asking for help and not giving an email address so people can contact you about your project, etc.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 13:30
Shadow, you've been here for a week, we don't know you from Adam, yet we're expected to allow you to make team requests, just because you tell us that your trustworthy. No offence, that's just the way it is.

You should understand 1 thing primarily, the moderators here are not bound by any contract with TGC, they speak their minds, and moderate here to keep the place clean. If they gave you permission to create a team request then there would be a dozen pointless team requests here in the space of a week.
It's really not the mods you'd have to win over, because if you proove your worth to the community they'd back your project without the need for team requests. If you can proove you're a good designer or modeler, then the community will pay attention.
If you make some free media packs, then the community will love you for it, this can't make any difference to how the mods treat you though, we all have to stick to the AUP.

Rely on your skills to get better known here, then put your plan in place - you want the best people for a project like that, so invest some time getting to know the place, and save yourself a lot of trouble.

less is more, but if less is more how you keeping score?
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 13:36 Edited at: 26th Feb 2008 13:49
Quote: "Also, I will be holding a cash prize contest, so keep a look out for it in the near future."

Thats a good idea, I may do that myself, if Lemur or efx, sorts out the problems with fpsc running, then it may be worth using fpsc to make something, if so a contest would be a great idea to gain interest.

Quote: "Youll notice Im not some "Noob", and I have been working in the gaming industry for a long time. Maybe you guys will recognize this fact and we can get something running."

well if thats so then link to a web site and credits to games etc, you have to present yourself correctly to be taken seriously.

I did a google search on your sig

-Diego, BUMC Entertainment and Shadow Stalkers 3D

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=30&hl=en&safe=off&q=BUMC+Entertainment+&btnG=Search&meta=
first one is link to your threads here, 5th one down we get what is below, I have put a * to censor parts as they contain bad language

S*C*_MY_D***_BI*CH BUMC Online is the first ever Multiplayer Hip Hop Game to hit the Internet! ... BUMC Online (© 2008). is owned by BUMC Entertainment ©2008 C*ntFace!.
bumconline.net/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

That doesnt come across as too well really, also the email you give on your threads is a hotmail one, if you are not a noob then why have you not got a domain and your own domain email, doesnt come across too professional using a hotmail account.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 23:30
Wow. That really doesn't come across too well.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 23:46
Quote: "S*C*_MY_D***_BI*CH BUMC Online is the first ever Multiplayer Hip Hop Game to hit the Internet! ... BUMC Online (© 2008). is owned by BUMC Entertainment ©2008 C*ntFace!.
bumconline.net/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages "
Professional my @**

[img]
[/img] Check out the Elite OPS Terrorstike thread in the showcase.
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2008 23:55
wow his site just says fowl stuff all over it, the title of the site, the log in, side bar
Quote: "

BUMC Online is the first ever Multiplayer Hip Hop Game to
hit the Internet! Build Your Rep, Start a Label, OR get into
Lyrical, Audio, or Simulated Competitions to become a BUMC Star!"

no.

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:27:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:27:01