Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Who has games coming out within the next few months? (Reviews)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am looking for people who have games out already or preferably will have them coming out in the next 2 to 3 months (Longer is also fine, as long as you have results now). I am looking for games to review for a website and thought I would start by asking in here.

I am also going to be asking in the DB pro area.
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 04:07
Yeah, I have a game me and my brother are making one. But you would have to wait six-seven months in order for it to be completed. Then our playtester has to play it(Month and a half tops) and then during that time have to fix it along side the playtester.

So, over 8-9 months tops. We are planning to make this game as a commercial product. So, you would have to pay 5 USD in order to get it... But since your a reviewer who wants to "Promote" my game... Free.

Can you wait that long?

P.S: Oh, you would have to allow me to post it in the topic once it's I'm ready to sell it and the review is done.

Click here to see my showcase.
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 04:13
Oh, you also have to wait for Lemur V2 and/or the EFX mod to come out for I would need those in order to make this. One-Two months added for me to test those out.

Can you handle that?

force master
Years of Service
User Offline
The site goes live on March 15th. I can review your game when ever you are done, as I plan on doing 3 - 4 game reviews a month. Mostly from Indie developers. By that time, I will not need to be asking for games to review, as most people will be sending them to me. But, as long as you work with me and keep me updated on your progress, I will have no problem reviewing your game.

This is only a small portion of the site, so I am not dependent on that.

But, I will need you to clarify what you mean by this, as I will not agree to anything that would be detrimental to myself or my company.

Quote: "P.S: Oh, you would have to allow me to post it in the topic once it's I'm ready to sell it and the review is done."

Everyone, this is a further update. This is a service that can only benefit you. If you are planning to launch a game, please provide me with expected date i.e. (exact date, month, season and year) I will provide a detailed listing of it on my site in columnar format. I would need the following information

1) Game Title (can be a temporary name)
2) Theme of the game (you don't need to provide details if you are afraid someone will steal your concept)
3) Expected Rating
4) Your companies name, or your name if no company name available
5) Email address and or website
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 04:30
Quote: "1) Game Title "

Black Mountain(Temporary)

Quote: "2) Theme of the game"

Survival

Quote: "3) Expected Rating
"

We are expecting an M, but if at all possible T

Quote: "4) Your companies name, or your name if no company name available"

Earth Productions (Working name, might go with New Horizon Studios {If that's not taken})

Ryoman5@yahoo.com

Production has not started just yet, my script writer is having some problems contructing the story but he's making progress. Production is expected to start in a Two to Three months.

So, this will be a late edition to your site

force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Keep me updated with your progress. I will not need to review the entire game, a demo of the game ( 1 or 2 levels will be fine )

This goes the same for everyone, if you wish to send me a game to review, please try to only send a few levels, as I do not wish to spend 200 hours just playing video games.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 10:02 Edited at: 1st Mar 2008 16:54
I have a release set for October 1, 2008. (that is a bit far off for this)

1) ************************ The Game
2) FPS based on a motion picture of the horror genre.
3) Not Rated (intentional; protest against the rating system and the ESRB monopoly)
4) Conjured Entertainment
5) www.***********.com

The asterisks are masks because I am not ready to release the title of the game or the website yet.
The title is determined as this is being based on an existing motion picture, and the wesite has already been registered, but I need to wait until the game is finished to announce it.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 14:30
1 Silent Depths
2 FPH (First Person Horror )
3 Contains blood and scarry things so maybe over 15
4 BIG Viking Games
5 big_viking_games@yahoo.se www.silentdepths.tk

It will be aviable sometime in the middle of May 2008, I hope.

I will provide more information when we are starting to get finished.

Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 16:17
It seems to me that in order to do a decent game review you would have to review the whole game. I have played many games where a few individual levels are great, but the game as a whole is not worth playing (such as Red Steel).

force master
Years of Service
User Offline
While you do have a point Luke, my main focus will be on certain aspects of the game and not the completeness of it. This site is for game developers and it this is primarily about recognizing talent in the field.

Another aspect of the site, is targeting consumers before the game actually comes out. To let them know what they can expect and to build up anticipation of an expected release.

@Big Viking Games, I have copied down the information.

@Conjured -- For the review yes, but if you want to go ahead and provide me more details regarding the game, I can go ahead and at least get you listed.
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 17:05 Edited at: 27th Feb 2008 17:07
Quote: "Contains blood and scarry things so maybe over 15"

Yes, that's what my game is probably going to include. Around 16 the recommended age maybe? Going to have to get a rater for me. Link?

My game will include a more advance and more understandable version of my Black Mountain PGPS Contest entry(Which never got released because my Hard Drive crashed and wiped the memory ).

So, I guess you can find out what the basic concept is in this. Please note that the story has changed quite much. So, what it says in there might be Temporary. Plus this will be a full 30-35 level game(Not sure of just yet, might go the full 50 ).

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 19:06
Well, well. Some competition, eh? Let's see where this leads...

Feigning interest since 2005!
Ehetyz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 19:23
Parasite Quarantine is probably coming out in 2-3 months.
So...

1) Parasite Quarantine
2) Survival horror/adventure
3) M/15-18, depending on how much gore we're going to shoot for the WMV sequences.
4) TR Productions, with Astek Games
5) ehetyz(at)gmail.com www.trproductions.net/parasitequarantine

-Astek Games Developer-
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
@Ehetyz I will download your demo later this evening.
Ehetyz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2008 20:29
No demo to download, I forgot to take out the link to the old demo, which we took offline a week ago.
It just doesn't do justice to the game. I have a new demo brewing (actually it's on beta testing now, I'm waiting for feedback of it before releasing)

-Astek Games Developer-
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for letting me know
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 04:26
Quote: "Well, well. Some competition, eh? Let's see where this leads...

"

??? What do you mean?

FADE Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Suspected full release? Spring 09. This is going to be somewhat big, custom scripts, custom AI, custom media, Cutscenes, Custom music. This is a team based effort in the works.

Drop me an e-mail sometime and I can go more in depth.

1) Game Title: Escape

2) Theme of the game: The genre is an Action/horror, the horror elements being a tad downtoned, focusing more on action.

3) Expected Rating: If an ESRB, it would probably be rated M. But, my suggestion with todays society... 15 and up.

4) Fade Studios

5) Fadestudios@hotmail.com

Manager Of The Soon To Become Known Fade Studios
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 07:03
1) Game Title: Elite OPS Terrorstrike

2) Theme: Modern Shooter (FPS).

3) Expected Rating: ERSB (I'm not getting one, so this is a guess) M, our rating, 15+ is more realistic, many 12 year olds (or younger) I know play M games.

4) Company name: MG Games (not certain, but probable if it ain't taken)

5) EOTcrew@gmail.com

6) ETA: Ummmm maybe December 2008 or Summer 2009, nothings certain though. A polished demo should be out in maybe two months.

[img]
[/img] Check out the Elite OPS Terrorstike thread in the showcase.
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 23:01 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 23:02
Thanks, I will add both of you to the list. @fade, I will contact you later to get more information.
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
1.When my guns are empty
2.Modernday,horror
3.M
4.Butyouman Inc
5.Boulas@aol.com

6.Release Date June 27 2008

Jfac rules
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
I will add you to the list butyouman, do you plan to have a demo ready in the next couple months?
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
yes ill haveing a demo out late march if not early april

Mosh Away -Job For A Cowboy-
DonChaldo
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I do im working on a game with a few people and its called Most Wanted.

Game topic here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=125026&b=25

Enjoy!
DonChaldo
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh and sorry I didnt post this in my other post. This game will take w hile to build. Oh and it will cost $10.95 American cash only please. We will be putting up a website soon.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2008 18:10
1) Mars At War
2) War on mars (space/futristic and adventurous)
3) Expected to be ratted (T for teen)
4) BDA games and media
5) astrinobenjamin@yahoo.com

expected to be finished: Fall of 2008
September 13, 2008

Link To Forum with Pictures:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124191&b=25

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Got you addded
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
I am making the finishing touches to the site, I am going to begin the testing faze later this week. For everyone who has games out now, go ahead give me the information and any screen shots you may have.

You can email all information to admin@devskull.com. Or you can post the information within this thread.

If anyone else has a game coming out, please go ahead and let me know now. You can of course contact me after this site is up.
Ehetyz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2008 11:30
Force master,
The new Parasite Quarantine demo is online now. It contains 3, levels which are levels 7-9 of the final game, with 22 levels altogether in the full version. It's 240mb.

Check it out

http://trproductions.net/parasitequarantine/media/PARAQpublicbeta.rar

-Astek Games Developer-
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2008 03:42
Is your site up yet?

force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry everyone. I had a computer problem about two week ago and the site has been delayed. Lost alot of work.

Long Story short. I started smelling something burning, I look down and I have smoke coming out of my computer. I rip off the case and the smoke was coming out of the hard drive. The power supply felt like it could burn off flesh.

To everyone who has sent me files and graphics, please resend them.

Sorry about the delay. I am looking forward to finishing, but now I have to go a slightly different route, while I redesign alot of the work I had done.
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
I am actually looking for someone who can do the reviews. I will provide the site, and you can have a link to your site if you want to do it. I can't do any reviews until I get the money for a quality motherboard and video card.

(yes, everything got fried)

Basically who ever wants to join up and be apart of the site after I reveal it, will also share in any future revenue it may or may not make. (probably not) but you never know.
force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2008 06:01 Edited at: 25th Mar 2008 06:01
Also everyone who wanted their game listed. Please go ahead and post a graphic (or alot of graphics) of your game, that I can use on the site for your listing.

sorry about the multiple posts.
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2008 06:23
Can we get a link to the site?

force master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2008 07:56 Edited at: 25th Mar 2008 08:03
The site is not yet up.

the link is

http://www.devskull.com/

I am in the process of converting nickydudes pdf to html to post on the site. (yes, I emailed and got his permission)

I am hoping the site will go live this weekend. You all get to miss out on the great design, I had developed... oh well. I can recreate the design later.
Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
I have my first single player game Reality Check. I do have a demo ou and here is the link: http://www.upitus.com/download.php?file=b79cfceai have a good review from gunn3r and i will like to get a good review from you.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2008 23:27
If you get overwhelmed with reviews or anything, send some over to me and I'll post them on Gunn3r Games as well as send them back over to you. I have a small review team that'll help out with the reviews if need be.

[url="http://gunn3rgames.net/forum"]
[/url]
small fish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2008 17:07
My Principality of Mars will be out in a week or so here is a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jtRMtKmYM#

the world is complicated only people are simple
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2008 17:56 Edited at: 26th Mar 2008 17:56
Quote: "Appearance:
Overall it was a little basic. There wasn't anything that really stood out to me as a great room. The Virtual Reality segments were really well made, but there were some problems with the placing of the objects. The menu layout was fairly basic, but seeing as this is only the first 2 levels in a demo, I completely understand. With a custom hud, this would look a whole lot better, and the game would feel more immersive.

7.0/10

Graphics:
The stock segments felt a little overused when booting up the game, but it actually fit the game pretty nicely. I didn't get the "warehouse" feel that you were going for, so a different set of textures for that would make it work greatly. This demo ran at a solid 33 throughout, except when I entered a room filled with explosive barrels. One missed shot and the framerate tanked to 12. The textures in the Virtual Reality Training level were really well pulled off, and makes the player feel like they are actually in VR. Great job on that.

7.8/10

Sound:
Not much in the way of sound. There was the simple explosions and gunshots, but no music playing or anything like that. That would make the game a whole heck of a lot more enjoyable, as music helps make or break a game at times.

5.5/10

Gameplay:
The overall feel of the game was great. The enemies were a little tough to kill, as they had a bit too much health. The platforming in the second part of the game was really entertaining aside from going up the large winding tower. That seemed to have no end, and got boring after the 4th jump.

8.0/10

Play It Again?:
I would probably play this demo again, as the platforming in the second level was really fun, but other than that, it wasn't that enticing.

6.8/10

Total Score:

7.3/10

Suggestions:

Add light sources throughout the game
Make as many things as possible static
Use a different shader on Conker to make him a little more scifi
Add a static entity to the hallway right after the door with the keypad
Add a plrhealth=-9999 to a script and use a triggerzone instead of a hurtzone at the bottom of the pits for an instant kill"

That's what the Gunn3r Games review looks like.

[url="http://gunn3rgames.net/forum"]
[/url]
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 02:16
@ gunn3r: If you'd like, I can provide the Kola demo when it is ready, so you could review it. Right now, what score would it be (out of 10)? I am just saying this since this seemed like the appropriate thread.
~AI

Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
hey that quote you used was the review you gave me on my game Reality Check but this service for reviews is very helpful

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 02:29
I'm not sure, considering I haven't played any of it, and the screens change from day to day... I'll review it, though. I don't want to take Force Master's opportunities to review games, though, so it would be best to post this in the Gunn3r Games Informer thread.

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 02:44
What, posting Kola's demo in that thread? Another forum to register...oh well, it'll be fun to join a new community (while sticking with this forum, mind you).

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 02:51
Hey, look at it this way, it's like subscribing to a magazine... Only, you don't have to get up to go find this one...

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 03:27
It's right in your sig, but I have to do more work by moving and clicking the mouse, LOL.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2008 03:33
Are you really that lazy? No wonder nothing gets done...
Just kidding.

@Force Master, again, sorry for hijacking your thread and your potential reviews.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:24:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:24:53