Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Wrongly Banned... *sigh*

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As Shadow Stalkers 3D, I was banned for "offensive material" that I did not say. I was accused of putting "S*** My D*** B****", but it was a DIFFERENT user who said that in REPLY to my thread. Here, I will quote them from the thread ...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124735&b=21
^^Link to the thread "Public Apology"

Quote: "BY FALLEN ONE-- S*C*_MY_D***_BI*CH BUMC Online is the first ever Multiplayer Hip Hop Game to hit the Internet! ... BUMC Online (© 2008). is owned by BUMC Entertainment ©2008 C*ntFace!.
bumconline.net/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

That doesnt come across as too well really, also the email you give on your threads is a hotmail one, if you are not a noob then why have you not got a domain and your own domain email, doesnt come across too professional using a hotmail account."

FIRST OF ALL, that web site is 1) Not open and still under construction BECAUSEE 2) It was HACKED by unruly members from a previous online game I had created. I haven't been logged in the cpanel for that site in 6 months!!

Second.. I did not say ANYTHING offensive. A user googled an old web site that I do not have any control over, and they posted that as an attack at my character. As a HIGH paying member of this community the treatment I have received for simply trying to help out is uncalled for.(just because I wasnt on the forums until after February 19th doesnt mean I havent been here browsing or bought any products)

I provided links to all of my contact information AND sites to view my work and/or ideas. THEN another member posts something from a site I do not control and starts bad mouthing me. Seriously, what kind of crap is that? AGAIN, I will post my contact / resource links to my work. I was going to post free model packs and hold a cash prize contest to gain the community trust as I was advised, but Im not so sure about it now due to the treatment I have been receiving from mods and members.

www.youtube.com/BUMCENT - "Frustration" and "On my Mind" are Music Video Animations I designed myself, as well as the music and lyrics are recorded / written by me.

www.soundclick.com/BUMC - Over 50 songs, engineered by me and "Sensay" (my partner). The Majority is recorded by Sensay and I did the instrumentals or engineered the songs.

www.soundclick.com/Diego - ALL OF MY MUSIC, recorded / written / engineered myself. Some instrumentals are original and some were paid for from major producers.

domination.mafiafightclub.com - Original PHP Game, programmed and designed by me. All graphics, flash animations, music or scripts are all original. The copyright info on the page proves so. "Copyright 2007-2008 BUMC Entertainment. Designed by Joe 'Diego' Rolls".

www.mafiafightclub.com - My first PHP Game, originally coded and programmed by me as well. Its older and is now ran by Shay Clark since I have no time for upkeep.

www.BUMCONline.net - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WAS HACKED MONTHS AGO AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ANYMORE... This was where I was accused of being unprofessional or whatever under false pretenses

joerollsresurrected@hotmail.com - MY EMAIL that I check regularly. I have professional domain emails, but I do not check them often as this because its the oldest and most shared email I have used. You CAN email me at other domain emails... but just because it is hotmail does not mean I am what I say. This is my preference email of choice, but I do have others you can email but THIS one will get you a response.

**[b]Anyone who judged me because of the BUMCOnline site... you must be an idiot. I did not post that site for a reason (already explained now).. but nobody even viewed the sites I submitted for you to view my work. Check out my resource links... also the Youtube.com/BUMCENT "Frustration" animation is for the game idea I posted in one of my other posts as Shadow Stalker. I think the Mods need to get their eyes checked, because no where in my other post (that I got banned for) did I say ANYTHING offensive! Ive spent over $1000 with TGC and offered all of skills to the public, then I get banned under false pretenses!

I want my Shadow Stalkers 3D account unbanned... or not if you do not wish for me to give out the free model packs, character packs, or ANYTHING of that nature. You can keep it banned, sure, but TGC will have lost one of their best paying customers and this community will never know the capability I could have heightened it to. AND I wish for an apology for this treatment I have received, seriously. I offer free stuff and services in a thread containing an apology to moderators for persistently asking for team requests. So I stopped... and while I was finishing up some designs and logging on to post some free stuff it says I am banned! Anyways.. I just wanted you all to know that.

-Shadow Stalker AKA Joseph Diego Rollings AKA Joe Rolls
~ BUMC Entertainment

.. I did not say the "highly offensive" material in the forums, another user did and I was banned for it during my public apology.
soundclick.com/Diego AND youtube.com/BUMCENT
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
I think you should return fresh in a month to avoid confusion.There are other sites you can be a part of, which are just like this one. You don't have to sacrefice your dignity to be heard. Just be modest.

www.indiegamedev.net
www.blackdracogames.com

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 01:49 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 01:57
I'm not one to be known for arguing with the mods, but I see your point on this one.

I had a really rough start here too.
I had my account here impersonated by a fraud and he posted a bunch of stuff as a joke.
I got banned for no reason, and many people still dislike me over it.

Hang tough dude, because you know who you are, and that's all that matters.
Keep in mind the number of kids/jokes that TGC and the mods deal with.
They have a hard job keeping this place straight, so understand that it can be confusing.

I see the bigger picture now, and I think that most of us here can relate to the website issue too.
This will pass over soon enough if you let that thread die.
Good Luck with your project.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 02:18
...good luck to you in your endeavours.

Widow 13 - ©2008 Harsh Games, Inc
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 02:42 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 02:46
Quote: "**Anyone who judged me because of the BUMCOnline site... you must be an idiot. I did not post that site for a reason (already explained now).. but nobody even viewed the sites I submitted for you to view my work. Check out my resource links... also the Youtube.com/BUMCENT "Frustration" animation is for the game idea I posted in one of my other posts as Shadow Stalker. I think the Mods need to get their eyes checked, because no where in my other post (that I got banned for) did I say ANYTHING offensive! Ive spent over $1000 with TGC and offered all of skills to the public, then I get banned under false pretenses!"
So I'm an idiot because I judged you by YOUR website? Hackers my - um - rear. I don't care for people with arrogant, stuck up and snotty attitudes. Your constant reminders of "how much you've helped TGC" and "all that you've done for the community" are arrogant sounding, unfounded and just plain annoying. Maybe I misread part of your post, but the fact that you also clogged up the chat with your posts is also very grating. You've shown nothing but trouble for the community and because you have what a supposedly hacked website you want people to help you with a game? Anyone crazy enough to help you out is either really nice or slightly nuts up there. BTW, the bold tags make all your text bold, you might want to try removing them. If I get banned for calling you out, so be it. But Fred, if you ban me, at least leave this message up for this - um - interesting fellow to read, please.
Slayer_2

Slayer_2
Quote: "I want my Shadow Stalkers 3D account unbanned... or not if you do not wish for me to give out the free model packs, character packs, or ANYTHING of that nature. You can keep it banned, sure, but TGC will have lost one of their best paying customers and this community will never know the capability I could have heightened it to. AND I wish for an apology for this treatment I have received, seriously. I offer free stuff and services in a thread containing an apology to moderators for persistently asking for team requests. So I stopped... and while I was finishing up some designs and logging on to post some free stuff it says I am banned! Anyways.. I just wanted you all to know that."
Oh no! We'll lose what? A chat board clogged up with useless posts? A person with a stuck up attitude? Oh no! What will TGC lose a few bucks compared to the thousands they have already if not 100's of thousands. Dude, get over yourself, I for one don't care. Oh and your new account will be banned as well...

[img]
[/img] Check out the Elite OPS Terrorstike thread in the showcase.
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Conjured Entertainment
i like you

Jfac rules
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 03:08 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 03:08
Duh

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
BUMC Diego
Years of Service
User Offline
Slayer or whatever... dude that obviously has a problem. I can see why the mods enforce rules like they do, fellas like you are why "noobs" never learn and new members (that might have great potential to even revolutionize something in the related field) stray away. All your guys' respected contributing members ie. butter fingers, Seth, KeithC, Innovator, etc. were once newcomers to the community as well. As a paying member, over 1000 $ , one MUST expect to be apart of the forums without being harrassed by simpletons like yourself!

As far as a hacked site.. it was an inside job with someone I worked with who thought it was a joke. Its one site that NEVER got launched to being with... so why should I waste my time with it? I listed over half a dozen OTHER sites where my work and skills are displayed in various areas kid. I bet you didn't even take a peep, instead you were too busy being angry at the truth that I called you an idiot. And then I was banned for something that in fact YOU said, so take your own advice and get over yourself.

Anyways, I am not here to argue or be arrogant. I am here to develop games and function with intelligent people in the community that I purchased over $1000 worth of products and software from. It is my RIGHT to be here, as it says when you purchase ANYTHING. Thanks Conjured, your a cool fellow and good skills. I checked out some of work. If TGC doesn't want to treat its customers right, then I guess I will stop spending stacks of hard earned money here. Now think, if everyone did that good ol' TGC would be out of business. People like me and the anyone else who has purchased anything are STOCKS, and deserve to be treated fairly.

If I was some noob who didn't purchase anything, I would understand and simply take a seat. If people don't fight for what they believe in, then they are allowing companies to walk all over them. Now, hopefully this can be cleared up and we can all get back to our passion of developing entertainment. Expect some freebies from me in a few hours

.. I did not say the "highly offensive" material in the forums, another user did and I was banned for it during my public apology.
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 04:47
Dude I think that Diego is a serious and good contribution to the community. I'v been keeping an eye on his post's, and i understand how hard it is to be new, not alot of people trust you, you are thought to be a [b]NOOBor incompetent even if you've worked with this software for years and you cant speak your thoughts without someone approving it. I just last night received the privilege to post with out having to wait for a mod to approve it.

Diego speaks his mind and stands up for what he believes in and i respect him for that

Diego, Bro you have my respect, Keep fighting bro you rock

ThanX
Punk13
BUMC Diego
Years of Service
User Offline
Punk13 your a cool dude... if I didnt have to wait for approval then I wouldnt have to post so many times, but who knows if someone has posted in between then and now! lol. But yeah, Im glad you understand bro. Let me view some of your work we might be able to do some models together or something sometime..

People being walked over is why the world has gone to hell. When someone stands up for something they believe, you can at least say you changed SOMETHING in the world.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 05:13
Does anyone know how to remove the bold text? BTW, thats obviously an alternate account created a while back. Of course he's treated like a noob, it's not rocket science, here's a formula for you: Nooby posts X superiority complex + newb join date = noob branding.

[img]
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 05:25
Ok, What? and what do you mean by
[quote]thats obviously an alternate account created a while back[b] Just wondering

and the way you put they equation it does

Dude no offense but i didnt understand a thing you said in the last post

Punk13
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 05:28
(E0dit) Sorry made a few errors in the last post, i ment

and the way you put they equation it does [b]Sound like rocket science[i]

Punk13
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 05:51 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 05:51
Quote: "(E0dit) Sorry made a few errors in the last post, i ment

and the way you put they equation it does Sound like rocket science

Punk13 "
First off, the equation is tongue in cheek, AKA a nasty make-fun joke. BTW, it's no wonder it's so difficult for you to follow, see my italics. You must be an alternate account for this Diego dude.
Quote: "Quote: "thats obviously an alternate account created a while back Just wondering

and the way you put they equation it does

Dude no offense but i didnt understand a thing you said in the last post

Punk13 "
If you didn't understand my equation how could you get what you just said? It's like part of the sentences dropped off the post.
Slayer_2

[img]
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 06:05 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 06:05
Quote: "Nooby posts X superiority complex + newb join date = noob branding"

lol

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 06:14
Ok, First of all Im NOT AN alternative account for Anyone.I joined
Sun Oct 7th 2007, when no one heard about this dude a week ago.OK so don't assume that i am someone im not ok. Plus i understand your little equation but theres no point to it. I dont want to argue with anyone alright. I dont know this dude im just standing up for someone while alot you you guys are BAGGING on him. So just because someone is new you should pick on them? see thats Screwed up. We are all here for the same reason.
i dont want to argue with you dude or make an enemy because either way we will both be here for a while so i dont want to make an an enemy dude. I hope you understand like wise iv seen some of the things you do and i respect you. So i dont want to be on your bad side or visa versa
ok, sorry Bro

Punk13
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 06:20
It's no problem man, really. It's just do you know what this guy did? He comes in, brand new and expects to be treated like a king cause of a few things he bought from TGC (if he really did). Some friendly advice, post in places where you don't know whats going on unless you want to get flamed/hate emailed/banned. It's happened to me when I tried to defend someone (Benjamin A, who isn't a newb). He seems to attract a lot of hate though... It also gained me an enemy, Locrian. It's just a bad idea. Peace out,
Slayer_2

[img]
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 06:47
Alright man i see what you are saying. I never said that i agree that he should be treated like royalty i read all of his posts i was just trying to show him that not everyone is gonna gang up on him.But i see what you mean. thanks hope to talk soon

see you later Bro
Punk13
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 06:53
Take care dude, its a harsh forum
Slayer_2

[img]
Blaike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 07:19
I also read all of the posts and I agree with Diego. He wasn't the one who said anything offensive. Slayer I think your being a little too hard on him. Imagine if it was your first time on TGC, you posted a team request because you didn't know it wasn't allowed. You posted another thread apologizing for the team request and asking why they weren't allowed on a game developer forum. The mods come in, looking all of your threads, so your obviously going to have to create more to prove your point. What are you going to do? just walk away?

Have you guys even looked at his stuff at all? He's not just some random noob. He knows what he's doing and I can tell that much.

I just find the way some users and especially the FPSC mods treated this guy just disgusting.

Yep that's right I'm disgusted. I think we could've had another needed contributor to the forums, if you guys didn't treat him like
this.

And he's not asking to be treated like royalty, he just thinks that buying TGC products will get him support on the forums, which doesn't exactly work.

I'm just saying give the guy a break, he hasn't been around to learn the customs and rules, but he obviously knows what he's doing.

@Diego: I recommend you sign up at www.indiegamedev.net

The forums there will suit you better, trust me.

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 09:45
So, Shadow Stalkers 3D, do you believe us to actually fall for that steaming load of horse excrement? I find it very hard to believe that you would post this when your site still has vulgarity all over it? I'd wait until I fixed it.

Quote: "Conjured Entertainment
i like you "

Ya, me too.

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 10:43 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 11:36
Quote: "I find it very hard to believe that you would post this when your site still has vulgarity all over it? "

Who really cares if his websites have profanity or may be a bit vulgar? What is this? You guys turning in to the moral correction police?

In the last thread someone said that the name of his game wasn't professional, uhm says whom? I bet you think games like GTA are professional right? Funny little double standard you got going on there.

TO make this perfectly clear, I do not know this guy, I don't really care who he is at this point as he serves no purpose in my own personal design; I am going to stick up for him as most of his post makes sense. Let me list a few things for ya right fast.

1. * was removed by me (RF) for sake of technicalities and analytical nit picking. *

2. The individual who posted the information from his personal site is the one at fault. I think he has a right to stand up for himself. It's kind of funny that people were so quick to attack him that they didn't even bother looking at what this cat has to offer.

3. He never stated that he wanted to be treated like a king, he merely stated the facts. He is merely stratifying his position as a TGC consumer and quite frankly I don't blame him. You have one member who decides to google his sig and then dig for something. Seems like an attempt to discredit.

In all honesty this is a bunch bull, So I can see now we have a new generation of witch hunters. Congrats guys!!

Oh my god! no please don't tell me someone may have hacked a website, that never happens! C'mon give it a rest, Prove that it didn't get hacked!

Quote: "He comes in, brand new and expects to be treated like a king cause of a few things he bought from TGC (if he really did)"

Uhm..did he? I think it was more showing what he had to offer and just being confident. Is there anything wrong with that? Do you prefer people to log in for the first time and act like helpless whelps?

Regards,
Dave

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 11:37
Quote: "Team requests at first glance are not against the AUP"

(in nasal, childish voice) FredP says team requests are not allowed at all.

Blaike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 11:39
Then FredP should get the AUP revised I guess, if what Reality's saying is true.

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 11:39
Quote: "(in nasal, childish voice) FredP says team requests are not allowed at all."

So he is supposed to know the instant he logged in? If he read the AUP then he acted according to the AUP. It's not his fault that There are supplements to the rules that are not published in the AUP. You know the AUP right? The rules that TGC has set for us to roam around in.

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 11:53
Yes, but, FredP did warn him several times about team requests.

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 11:58
I'm not debating that fact; I don't think that was the reason he was banned, do you? As this is a trivial discussion it needs not go any further than this.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 13:00 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 13:09
Here is a link to the thread that discusses the issue of Team Requests on the FPSC boards (it is also linked to in the sticky "Please read the enclosed before posting on the FPSC Boards"):

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92446&b=21

-Keith

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 14:26 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 14:41
no he was pretty much justfully banned. doesnt matter what we think now does it? we're not the ones with the power. You got banned, ok cool. you dont have to come back and just keep itching the wound, no one cares if you bought 1,000$ worth of tgc products, actually i bet tgc doesnt care either, because once you paid, tgc technically doesnt have to even offer support, these forums nothing.

it is infact a privilege to be here, not a right.

EDIT:
Quote: "

**Anyone who judged me because of the BUMCOnline site... you must be an idiot. "

comments like that offer the banning.

And no we must not be idiots, you're the one coming to these forums saying youre the ceo of that company or w/e horse raddish you said.
And are you sure you didnt post it because you know it was probable cause to get you banned? im not buying this whole someone hacked your website. I mean you call it a hip hop FPS. Hip-Hop....saying stuff like that, naming things crude like that is par for the course. i mean cmon dude, we're not dumb.

I want my Shadow Stalkers 3D account unbanned... or not if you do not wish for me to give out the free model packs, character packs, or ANYTHING of that nature."

Sounds like a plan

3rd EDIT:

Quote: "www.BUMCONline.net - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WAS HACKED MONTHS AGO AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ANYMORE... This was where I was accused of being unprofessional or whatever under false pretenses"

if you knew it was hacked why didnt you do something about it.... MONTHS ago? because that would of been wayyyy too convenient, huh?

And you know, hes right

Quote: "You don't have to sacrifice your dignity to be heard. Just be modest."

this is like my 5th edit now...

Quote: "I was accused of putting "S*** My D*** B****", but it was a DIFFERENT user who said that in REPLY to my thread. Here, I will quote them from the thread ..."

even that right there would normally recieve moderation.
obviously you never read the AUP, because if you did, this would have never happened. But hey, no one ever reads the AUP, they just click the button saying they did.

6th edit

MY EMAIL that I check regularly. I have professional domain emails, but I do not check them often as this because its the oldest and most shared email I have used. You CAN email me at other domain emails... but just because it is hotmail does not mean I am what I say. This is my preference email of choice, but I do have others you can email but THIS one will get you a response."

doesnt make sense to me, why use a free crappy email when you can use a PROFESSIONAL DOMAIN EMAIL...maybe you do prefer more. maybe not, but even when you say you have these other emails, and then dont even bother showing them...w/e we believe you...

Alright, alright. im done nit picking you're post.

Quote: "Go ahead, make my day."

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 15:16
As you can see by the link that Keith posted I am not the one who posted the original link or rule.This was something that as FPSC moderators we all agree on as far as I know.I also did not ban the individual in question.
I do resent that you think that I would just make up the rules as I went along.As you can see that is not the case.
It's fine to read the AUP but almost every forum has stickies at the top that you should read before you post and that information is in one of those stickies.If someone does not read the stickies and they break a rule then that is on them.
I did also point out several times very nicely that team requests were not allowed and even gave members here alternatives to post team requests elsewhere...but that still wasn't good enough.
And the ban had as much to do with the repeated team requests and other things as it did his site.
This kind of threads are a waste of forum space.If you feel for some reason that you have been wrongly banned please feel free to contact Customer Service or anyone at TGC.I am fully ready to account for any actions that I have taken as is any other mod.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 17:22 Edited at: 29th Feb 2008 17:23
Please don't think that FredP is behind everything people choose to deem unfair. As someone who doesn't frequent the FPSC forums too much, it's clear to see that FredP is used as a scapegoat by a lot of forum dwellers.

I made the original ban. There have been 7 threads regarding a team request from a completely new user. The same user has not created a single thread on any other topic. Th erules on Team requests are hard to conform to for seasoned users, and for very good reasons. I'm sure if a new user promising cash turned out to be a fraud there would be far more people telling the mods that they didn't do their jobs properly.

There are genuine people out there, and Shadow Stalkers 3D may be one of them. Unfortunately, because of people that have been and gone before him, we must err on the side of caution, for the sake of the other users as much as TGC.

As far as quoting the AUP goes, the mods are given the power to moderate these boards in whatever way is deemed necessary. That would include 7 posts on the same topic when an appropriate answer has been given.

Quote: "3.17 ...You agree that moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiquette standards, and can take action against those who voilate these rules."

Finally, purchasing a product does not grant anybody access to the forums.

Quote: "3.15 Being a customer of The Game Creators gives no right to being allowed access to our forum."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:28:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:28:59