Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Free new trance song!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 17:05 Edited at: 28th Feb 2008 17:06
Hey everyone, i've made a new trance song, and it's free for all darkbasic software commercial or non-comercial The song is called flower, i made it for a flower i bought a few days earlier
The song is on my soundclick page:www.soundclick.com/peacemaker
the other songs on there are also free for comercial and non comercial use in any darkbasic software

i'd also like to remind people about my latest tutorial : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=123558&b=34 it's part 1 of more tutorials to come next one will be ready soon!

stuff..
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 17:44
I'm sure the flower is deems it adequate. As for me i'm not much into trance but that doesn't mean i can't tell the difference from quality and not. I thought it was good, the bass seemed a bit loud in the nice calmer sections of the track though.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah i know about the bass, it seems that on some headphones and speakers it's a little louder, but it sounds ok in my headphones, i'll going to fix it and a few other things and maybe reupload the song later

stuff..
Junkrock
Years of Service
User Offline
NOTE: Never mix your music with headphones, unless you have ones made specifically for mixing, as alot of the actual frequencies or boosted or cut quite drastically to make them sound 'better'

DaZ

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks daz, i think i'm going to need to buy some speakers

stuff..
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2008 02:26
Thats a cool song

Click For Details!
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol if your tutorial is going to help me make awesome music like this I am totally looking at it!
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Lol if your tutorial is going to help me make awesome music like this I am totally looking at it!"

the result of the tutorials eventually will end up like this song.. hopefully i'm afraid i've been quite lazy writing part 2 though, mainly because i dont like writing so much. I'm looking into making part 2 a video tutorial..

stuff..
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
Make a Video tutorial and you are my god....... Or atleast i'l work up Lucifer in some weird way and make it an 'Oracle' in my game, ehh?? xD

~Petamizzle.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:49:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:49:28