Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Error when testing arena

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 21:28
Hi guys. I've encountered an error when trying to test my arena map. Everything was working fine in the early stages of the map, but then after a few hours when I went to test the game, (which i did numerous times before and it worked fine) the test game engine started to load up and pretty much finished loading, but when it reaches "[320] initialising entities..." I get an error and the entire program closes. I keep trying to load but it gets the same error. But the even stranger thing is that if I change the preferences from multi-player to single-player, the game runs fine when I test it... Anyone ever heard of this happening?
Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey twitch tweak. This is a good question.
Apart from me knowing what 1 cause could be. The mention of changing from MP to SP is very odd. I have never built MP games before, so thats a tricky one to answer.
After you made changes to your map did you make a new save name of the original. If so, I suggest you can revert back to your old save and try building the new additions again. If you search my profile, you may find some interesting points I mention about build errors.

Good luck with your game.
Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
or you could just test the map in single player and build the game as a multiplayer

FPS:1
well how many polys do you have there?
MESHCOUNT:10000000000000000000 LOL

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:28:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:28:32