Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Another prob.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
when i downloaded a General Road Pack and extracted all files to specific folder. and when i go to FPS Creator and click those files it gives me an error. The error says: Runtime Error 7001 - Mesh number illegal at line 9774" What can I do to solve this problem?
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2008 23:00
It involves something with moving the segment .x and csg files.

8800 640mb GTS, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD, Vista Home Premium, 3 Dual Panel Casing Fans
DonChaldo
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it because I have a old version of FPS Creator like V1.03?
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 01:51
No.

That means you didn't put the files from the pack in the right place. as in the mesh number it is trying to load doesn't exist, and therefore is illegal. FPSC will put out a warrant for it's arrest, it will go awol, running down the street in it's pajamas, shooting pedestrians with a colt 45 until eventually a SWAT team guns the rogue mesh down in a park, as it screams obscenities into a megaphone with daffy duck drawn on it.

In breif, if it came with an installer, make sure you specified the correct installation path, if not re-install. if its a zip file, read the instructions very carefully and copy everything to the right place.

Also, check out NickyDudes guide to FPSC.
You have posted on 2 "problems" now, both of which you could have figured out for yourself, with a little research.

In the Words of Sensei Butterfingers:

You are not the first person to seek answers to these questions, and this is not the first time that alot of your respondents have answered them. Be patient, all knowledge can be yours, but you must work for some of it yourself.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:31:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:31:19