Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 04:54 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2008 15:55
Today I decided to drop past and see what’s been happening on these forums, I see the humor is still alive here.

MEGA EDIT,

First, I would like to thank the fellow users that have and are currently helping users with problems that they may know the answer to.
I wish I still had time also to offer ideas or possible solutions here, just been busy.
When I first started here, I read as much as I could relating to any questions. TGC did upload many YT clips. However often a search on this forum I found the answer quicker than in the time it takes for a reply. And NickyDudes Hints'n'Tips is something every new fpsc x9 user should grab.
Anyway, with all the recent releases, updates and testing going on that I see, I wish all users with questions and problems all the best to find a answer and/or solution.

@Leaning Objects To The Side, I respect your privacy so I removed the bulk of my question for you.
However it was only to ask if you have a site related to any of your game dev, I would be keen to check it out. Or if you are building a game in secret or just build fps for fun. thats cool.
Anyway, all the best. And one day I would be interested in seeing your game design or a released game if there is one in progress.

All the best to all the users here for the present and future.
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 11:39
Hey Deca! How's things?

Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey coffee grunt. Good the see you online here.
Just dropped past to make a mega edit. I often type and type some more until I make a mega post. So I tried to fix that.

Have a good 1
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 16:39
Thanks, you too....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:29:06