Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Another string problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I tried many times to compile my project with Strings... But nothing. I find some help on the forum, but still nothing.

When I compile, I get this error :
1>Interface.obj : error LNK2001: external unresolved symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::operator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,char const *)" (__imp_??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@ABV10@PBD@Z)

What should I do ?

E-One Games Entertainement
Projects :
The War of Shattrith
Codger
Years of Service
User Offline
Please post the simplest code that causes the problem and I'm sure someone will help

System
PIV 2.8 MZ 512 Mem
FX 5600 256 mem
XpLoDWilD
Years of Service
User Offline
The problems occurs when I do simple things like :

When I just declare a string, using it in lists it's OK, but when I do operations with it, I can't compile...

E-One Games Entertainement
Projects :
The War of Shattrith
ogourietz
Years of Service
User Offline
Try this, and see if that helps :

Go to Project>Properties>Configuration>C/C++>Code Generation and change Runtime Library to /MT

And don't ask me why

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 13:29:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 13:29:39