Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Free rpg theme song

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I wanted to try something new and i decided to make an rpg theme song, something that could fit well with a game or something. It's free for non comercial and comercial Darkbasic projects as usual
The song is located at http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker and it's called rpg theme.

If you got any suggestions or thoughts please post them

stuff..
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 01:09
listening to it right now...
Nice opening, kind of sad...
wait, ooo, movement, drums... nice... reverse cymble....
sounds like travel music....
strings?
more drums...
kinda repetive but so what? nice track, everything is seeming to fit together well.
good ending to, i think it would loop well.

This is my WIP, not even ready for a WIP thread yet though.http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 01:10
Love it! If i get to used it be sure credited!
Love your style.. And im getting Fruity Loops So be sure to make more tutorials lol

Click For Details!
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
haha, flashing snall, clever and roxas feel free to use it if you want to, and i'll be making more tutorials soon

stuff..
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 19:06
Sounds great! @ Lucifer- do u have any more music for say an intense fighting game action? I am making a hack n slash game and need some good music for during the fighting segments which is alot of the time in my game. All the best,
Beastegargoyle

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
hey beast, i'm glad you liked the song sorry, but i dont have any action songs just lying around, i've made some for other people's projects, but there's nothing i've made for fun i can upload or anything..

stuff..
A Tea Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2008 01:31
i love this! I'm totally going to use this in my wip! thank you! just what i was looking for.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2008 15:13 Edited at: 7th Mar 2008 15:08
cool tea spoon i hope you can use it

and great news! the rpg theme song is a soundclick top 100 song now i have 2 top 100 songs! yay...

edit: it's now a soundclick top50 song!!

stuff..
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a question though Lucifer.

How do you get exact good sounds with all those EXACT co-ordinates and such. DO you just play around for an hour getting the right Sounds? xD

~Petamizzle.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How do you get exact good sounds with all those EXACT co-ordinates and such"

i'm not sure i fully understand the question, do you mean how do i make different instruments play notes that fit well together?

if that's what you mean then the answer is simple. i just make sure i'm playing notes that fit well together at the same time.

stuff..
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
But in your tutorial it was like. Get this to 3.1415678 and I was like. ! xD So yea how did you discover which to do or did you just like expirement? And all it says is Piano how do you get like guitar and stuff? BTW! I love your RPG theme Song and Clunk!

~Petamizzle.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "But in your tutorial it was like. Get this to 3.1415678 and I was like."

yeah dont worry about that, and dont think of it so much as a tutorial, maybe more like a guide, of course you can play around with any slider you want to achieve the effects you need for yourself, i'm just showing how in my tut's

Quote: "So yea how did you discover which to do or did you just like expirement? And all it says is Piano how do you get like guitar and stuff?"

well most it was messing around with fl and stuff, if you study the music theory a little you'll see that how notes fit together, it's all there, check it out. But when i finally bothered to read something about it i already knew everything it taught. But yeah, if you're ever going to want to make good music knowing some music theory is a must.

And about the piano roll, dont let the word piano set you off, the piano roll is the place where you add the notes to the instruments, and how long they are and stuff, you can get guitar sounds from a synth that's called the slayer ( select, channels - add one - slayer ) that's not a very good guitar synth though, but it's something for beginners to play with.

stuff..
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
Ahhhh!!! OKay...

What is Music Theory? xD

~Petamizzle.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
google!

stuff..
Pet A Mizzle
Years of Service
User Offline
Dx Google is my Enamy xD

~Petamizzle.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2008 14:00 Edited at: 9th Mar 2008 14:54
Very good as usual!

May I use it for a FPSC game?

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for asking Big viking games, i checked your profile out and you seem to be a regular on the fpsc forums so yes, you can use this song

stuff..
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2008 22:39
This is a very nice Song Lucifer, If I were to hire you to make a couple of songs for my RPG, how much would you charge for a 2 Minute song, which fades at the end?
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2008 23:15
Thank you lucifer

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2008 01:42
...jammin' little tune.

Thanks!

ARE YOU A LONE WOLF? CLICK BELOW AND JOIN THE PACK.

-BiteFight.org
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "This is a very nice Song Lucifer, If I were to hire you to make a couple of songs for my RPG, how much would you charge for a 2 Minute song, which fades at the end?"

I've raised the price a little so it'd be around 8 Usd a song. If you're interested contact me at Karisigurd4@gmail.com and we'll discuss

stuff..
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2008 18:19
I shall e-mail you as soon as my bank account gets filled with last months money

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 03:13:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 03:13:10