Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / If you need music or sounds..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2008 05:28
I recently graduated with a degree in sound engineering, and am looking to get into audio for games. Most of my college experience has been in music recording, but I've started with other audio as well.

So if anyone needs audio for their games, or needs any kind of audio editing done for something they have, I'd be happy to do it. In return (greatly appreciated but certainly not required), I'd like a demonstration of my audio working in your game to add to my portfolio.

Anything from music (though I've noticed you already have a good amount of talented composers here) to common sounds, to some kind of effect. For the non-audio developer who doesn't want to use stock sounds.

Feel free to check out my site, and e-mail me at the site address or johnsenigk@aim.com if you're interested.

www.joekellyaudio.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:58:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:58:03