Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How can i kill an enemy with the trigger zone?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi my friend!
I have a problem witch seems i cannot resolve by myself. I make an horror game and i put a monster after a window to sit there and watch the player until he find the secret to open the door and go after him but i would like the monster dissaper from the window when the player unlock the door.
I have an idea to put a trigger zone in front of door and when the player walk inside, simple the monster die and the player cannot see this trick because of the wall who separate the door and the monster.
It`s something like from the horror-manual where a zombie cross a line in fron of the player. Scary thing in the dark but there the "Spawn at start?" it`s not and this make the trick very easy but for me the monster must be at the window so the Spawn at Start must be Yes and for this reason i think, the trick doesn`t work anymore.
Does anybody know how can i kill the monster (in the mind of player - to disapear) from the window and so the player may ask - where he did go?
With consideration, Frank.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2008 16:04
try makeing a triger zone that spawns the ennemy for a certain amount of time look in the Hints tips guid for more information on this.

pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 17:30:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 17:30:06