Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Im making pong!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys.

I just downloaded and installed the dark gdk because i used to have dbpro a few years ago and I remember having fun making games in it. I also remember the frustration of having the games slow down real bad whenever i tried to make something good.

So here I am with dark gdk and visual c++ 2008 express edition, ready to tackle my first project.

And I have decided on pong. Ive never used c++ before so I gonna take it slow and post my pong games as they get done in this thread.

Dont expect anything soon haha.
Hope to have my first version up by the end of the month

Anyways, I just wanted to share my learning journey, it's been a while since I've been on the forums.

Have a good day,
Tom

P4 3.8ghz with HT|1GB rd800 ram|256MB ati radeon 9800xt| 200GB HD|21 inch 16ms LCD flat panel.......... yeah bullshit
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2008 19:37
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2008 20:31
Ahh....Pong...

The trademark of Old-World gaming.....despite that, you're still making waaay more progress than I am, mainly because the TGC Dark DGK tutorials read like a dictionary...so this is me when I open them up...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 15:28:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 15:28:39