Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Multimonitor dll

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to write a dll to use multiple monitors creating a function to switch the dark basic pro commands to another monitor. I know I have to use Visual C++ but do I need any special C++ library to do that? is it part of the standard libraries? if not, where can I get that library?
Thank you
jinzai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2008 13:13
No, I don't think you need anything else. DBPro already has commands for that. perform checklist for graphics cards, and set graphics card. Now, I don't know about using them, because I am dirt poor. Interesting idea, however.
othr
Years of Service
User Offline
I tested these commands but they didn't work, I called technical support, they told these commands are no longer supported, so I had to write a dll and suggested me to post at the forums to know if somebody had wrote them already or to get ideas for writing them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 03:34:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 03:34:38