Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Regarding Undocumented Commands

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
There are a lot of undocumented commands. What is the reasoning for this? Are they not yet implemented? For example, dbPhyAssignRagdollPart is not documented. I seem to be having issues with working it as well. It is kinda late and I Didnt get much sleep..
but after viewing how it is used in DBPro, I think I got it right.. I guess I will just work around it.. Is there any estimated time that some of these issues among others will be fixed? dbChecklistQuantity() is documented as using a capital L. Just thought you should know
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2008 19:19
To answer your question... NO. I mean... you could curl up with a good lengthy book... say a bible... and when you finish there MIGHT be a new release... but I wouldn't hold my breath.

There are commands that you need to write your own decalrations for, there are the Checklist versus CheckList thing with the various dbPerformChecklist commands...etc.

There is even one missing command someone wrote a workaround for I have for setting matrix elements (not MATRIX like db object... like DirectX matrix - like the vector matrix4 thing) anyways... I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you think I'm being smug - I'm not. We are all in this boat together and are running into the same crap you are.

Best thing to do is just get help on the forums and move on. TGC is a small group - I'm surprised they released something THIS GOOD.... I don't knitpick anymore unless its REALLY REALLY HOSED... then they fix it usually fairly promptly.

But typos? A missed include? Naaa....that's on us.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 15:21:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 15:21:43