Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] LEMUR V2 Release Date

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
We've heard that the product will released soon...I know it's in the beta test phase. Any tentative release or does soon mean months from now?
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2008 22:45
As of right now... "soon" could be anything.

I have real life issues to deal with right now, and so I'm not working on Lemur at this moment in time.

Urlforce and Airslide... well, they must have ADHD or something because they're working on a different project right now. If you really want Lemur... go spam Urlforce's email about it. I gave him my latest code, so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to finish it, right?

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2008 00:35
Quote: "I have real life issues to deal with right now, and so I'm not working on Lemur at this moment in time."

Keep your priorities straight.Take care of yourself and you can play with us whenever.There are more important things to worry about than video games.
This was basically a senseless thread and I am locking it.You have been going through a tremendous amount of aggravation around the forums...maybe you need a break.
Think about yourself first.

RIP Floating Skull unknown-2007 we will miss you in FPSC x10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:25:44