Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Freindly Warning

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Along with Reality Forgotten's post on piracy, btw thanks for that great information,Piracy is big these days. Do NOT' download any avi files off the internet, even through search engines for videos containing something you want to show in any commercial game without the original owners permission-stated in Reality Forgotten's post on piracy. It goes for all copyrighted material. And always make sure you have all licenses to that item/product/video that you wish to use. Thanks for the knowledgeable info.

p.s. I've learned for myself to use only items/videos/products were there licenses have some type of signature, of the company/owner/owners only.
Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2008 22:59
Quote: "Do NOT' download any avi files off the internet,"

Ummmm ok?

Image made by the overworked Biggadd.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2008 23:09
I think he's only referring to use it in a commercial game, Keo C.

Good tip, but I think it should be obvious.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2008 23:24
You should check the license/legality of something before you download it.
I learned really quick to check a license.There's nol sense in downloading the world's greatest model if it's for personal use on your computer only.
I would hope that anyone would have the sense to be careful when they download stuff.

RIP Floating Skull unknown-2007 we will miss you in FPSC x10
Drock
Years of Service
User Offline
Yup, i was referring to mainly signatured licenses because if u think of it text without signature would be just a text document right?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:21