Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / help me please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 06:27 Edited at: 31st Mar 2008 06:29
I have made an ARENA game, and i sent it to my friend. when we try to play each other we always end up in the "waiting to join..." stage, no matter who is host. Our firewalls are turned off, but allowed through anyways. We have yet to play each other.

can someone help me please?

If the road is to easy, you likely going the wrong way
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 06:32
You were helped as much as you needed in your last thread. You don't have to post another one to get the same answers.
Quote: "1. (Assuming you're connected to the internet from behind a router) The server has to forward UDP port 2303 on his router to his computer. Information on how to do that can be found here.

2. Make sure both the server and the client allow the program in their firewall.

3. Check that the IP that shows up in the server list is correct. Go to whatsmyip.net to find out your internet IP. If it says a different IP in the list for the client, have the client enter it manually rather than entering a game number.
"
- By Benjamin

Quote: "
I suggest downloading this update:

http://www.fpscreator.com/betafiles/FPS_Creator_V105_RC2_120307.zip
"
- By AlanC

Those are the only things that we can help you with. It works almost every time...

Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 09:31
This might help you.

The person hosting the game must load the game, create a nickname, click on host game then pick a character.

The person joining the game must, load the game, create nickname, click join game, then follow instruction in picture attached.

Good luck.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:21