Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Running models stick to one place

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 22:33
Hi all,

I just bought FPS Creator. That makes me a newbie I guess
Anyway, I am experimenting with it, working my way through the manual.
What I notice: it happens a often that a model that is supposed to run towards me sticks at his place and performs his running animation.
In other posts on the forum I read about moving the character in the air a little. But that does not solve it.

What is the best way to add a model? In other words, what is the best workaround known to prefent this from happening?

Thanks.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2008 01:32
Your best bet would be to just give the NPC a different AIMain or Shoot Script. If that doesn't work than I don't know.

bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2008 02:30
yes or try to update it also does this only happen with a certain charater?

therapy has taught me not to talk to men with needles
TPO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2008 13:54
It happened with two models. Both had the pace script active.

The first time it happened was when I connected a few prefab rooms that are part of the installation and added models in it.
The second time it happened was with waypoints. The waypoints solution should be the raising of the model. However that does not always work too.

A different script does solve it sometimes. But I was hoping for a 'allround' solution.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:18:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:18:18