Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / hi, help please :D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, this is my first post , hi to all of u
anyways, i`m using fps creator, dark gdk and vc++ i want to make a level on fps creator, but then export it to vc++ i can export the level itself but i dont know if i can or how to import the items on the world?
and when i import the leve into visual c++ i dont know how to have some collision detection so i cant get thru the walls ?
any help will be greatly appreciated thanks for your responses
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2008 12:22
Well, i would first start trying to learn about basic collision detection. You can find tutorials on the matter all over the internet.

Second, you'll want to look into the FPS Creator source code and get a feel for how things are done in there. That should give you a good idea of how things get loaded and dealt with.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

psyum
Years of Service
User Offline
hi thanks for your answer, i do know a little about collision detection i have made some 2d games before. but i dont know how to even add the items i have on fps into vc++ the level i can import the rest i cant

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:59