Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Segment problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2008 03:43
When ever I try and add a segment, it's fine. But whenever I try and add another room(Using segments) it joins and I don't want that. How can I fix it?

Also say I added a staircase and go up a level, I try and add ground and it leaves a wall in the middle of the room. How can I also fix that?

I'm not very experienced with this stuff but it's ruining my game.

Any help is appreciated.
Super Gamer Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Watch the video tutorials on FPS Creator.com that will teach how to make a basic game and stuff.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2008 03:52
Basically you problems are a single problem: Not knowing how to edit a specific part of a segment.

With your copy of FPSC is a small booklet. Look on the back of it and you'll see a nice table of hotkeys. In that table you'll see a section called "SEGEMENT EDITING". In THAT section you'll see:

Quote: "M ------ Paint walls only"

That is the part that you want. Press M and your segment box will look like an arrow. This arrow will point to the wall currently being editted. While in this mode, left-click to place a wall, and right-click to delete a wall.

You may wanna look into those hotkeys a little more. Also, if you're only using the Trial version of FPSC, you can press F1 in the Editor and a display will come up showing you most of the hotkeys.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2008 03:59
Thankyou .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 19:21:08