Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Kola voice-acting auditions needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2008 03:24
Hello, everybody. In case you've never heard of Kola (or have never bothered to read it), here's a link: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=25&t=124289&p=0. Skip to page 5 to see the real screens.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I need voices. I could do them, but my mic is broke and nowhere to be found. I need some realistic, believable Russian voices (talk in English with a Russian accent, please) for only a mention in the credits (I know, not much, but I'm saving up my money, no harm done). Seems very stupid, but I'm desperate. MODs, if this gets locked, I apologize for the "spam" if it gets locked for that absurd reason, . I ask of anyone who wishes to audition to post a .wav attachment in either this thread or in Kola's thread, because I'm not comfortable with strangers e-mailing me. Sounds dumb, but I'm very paranoid when it comes to spammers.

Thank you for reading and especially a thanks to those who are, or wish to, help out with Kola.
With all due respect,
~AmericanInfantry

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:24:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:24:36